Favorite quotes

Totally Agree :raised_hand:

3 Likes

6 Likes

The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are.
MARCUS AURELIUS

8 Likes

Only until all of mankind lives in harmony with nature can we truly decree ourselves to be an intelligent species.
GENELLE HALDANE

8 Likes

5 Likes

No matter how good you are at Tennis, you’ll never be as good as a wall… - Aristotle

4 Likes

Pretty close:

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall. - Mitch Hedberg

Welcome back, Joel.

8 Likes

Albert Einstein quote: Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion...

8 Likes

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”

A. Huxley

8 Likes

We are already in that process @anon44012888 . Unfortunately for us, we live in a sheep-filled society where the pharma option isn’t always necessary.

4 Likes

Man that’s an understatement!

3 Likes

Hell no I won’t go!

Frightening thought, isn’t it? That’s what was said when they established methadone clinics for addicts. A way to control crime and undesirable people :flushed:

2 Likes

You have the future in your hands. What do you want?
RHONDA BYRNE

2 Likes

“This guy… This is not my kind of guy.”

• Frank Costanza
5 Likes

Pain is not always in tears, sometimes it exists in a smile

Joker

7 Likes

Yep. Smiles and laughs can mask the pain. Ask some comedians and they’ll tell you.

3 Likes

7 Likes

“Hey buddy, when you’re done looking at my wife’s ass can you help me out here?”

Me

14 Likes

10 Likes

Another good one Mark!

3 Likes