Favorite site to buy e-liquid supplies?

I heard that vaporstek is a good option for nicotine as well, especially since NR is going to sell that kind of nicotine pretty soon as well. Shipping is also quicker, but I’m not sure if price wise it would be better.

1 Like

Is the new nicotine supposed to not be as good or more expensive or something??

1 Like

Its apparently better than nic select, but also more expensive at places that were selling it. NR mentioned in one of their emails they would offer it at a better/similar price. We will have too see. I tried it once, but I like nic select, soon not available at NR anymore quite frankly.

I think the Europeans could give you a better opinion, because that’s all that’s available too them? Sorry if I’m wrong. Its called chemnovatic nicotine.

1 Like

I usually use Nic River for larger orders because of the free shipping over $50. Bull City when I want it quicker. Recently tried eliquid.com for a test order of a couple flavors. The package I received was from Nic River, the bottles have Nic River’s labeling too. The selection, prices and ordering app is the same as Nic River’s as well. What’s nice is it is free shipping on any order and there’s an 11% off discount code too (nobamboozles11). Shipping time was around the same as Nic River obviously since it was sent by them.

2 Likes

I have placed 23 orders with Bull City Flavors, not one was later than 4 working days and most were 3… Never a mix up or problem except once I received a bottle of Cap Lychee and the nozzle was not entirely inserted in the bottle so when I used it the nozzle came off and Lychee everywhere. But, this was not BCF’s fault as the bottle was packaged by Capella. They replaced it immediately. I like to get my Nic from NR or Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers.

3 Likes

I’ve been with BCV for 3 years now, made around 12 orders from them and never had a problem with them at all.

Fast shipping, great customer serves, huge collection of brands and flavors, never out of stock and best price.

3 Likes

I’ve bought a lot from Heartlandvapes.com but I don;t see them mentioned a lot. Free shipping over $50, and they run some really good sales once in a while, and they ship quickly. That’s where I buy my nic too because I like their Ultra Premium nic; it’s smoother than regular and I appreciate that.

1 Like

Used to buy locally (Norway), but chefs flavours (UK) give me 30ml for less than what I used to pay per 10ml. They even ship faster than the only options in my country :smiley:

When it comes to bottles, disposable drippers etc nothing beats ye olde ebay.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for suggestions. I tried Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers for the first time- I only wanted a small amount of nicotine because I have plenty of everything else. The price was about the same, I believe a little cheaper, and there were more shipping options. I ended up getting basic USPS shipping and which was cheaper, and it got to me in just a few days, sooner than it said it was going to get here. I have yet to try the product, but otherwise I am very satisfied. I’ll probably still use NicRiver if I plan on spending upwards of $50, but I also would like to try Bull City.

2 Likes

Hello, someone from Spain? I buy from all4flavors, but they have few suppliers. I do not know if there is someone around here who knows where to buy flavorah or real flavor in Spain… And do not forget, if you visit Barcelona, I’ll be happy to invite you to a beer, sorry my bad english

1 Like

I have no idea either, there was pink mule but it’s now closed. My best bet is that you need to “import” and check out chefs flavors (UK) maybe? Hopefully someone else can find a better option for you.

2 Likes