Ubertoot v2
Taifun Gt v2
TFV4
Silver Play
EhPro Revel
EhPro Epoch D1

I should mention I’m a flavour chaser

1 Like

Yup. Thanks for the link! Mine should arrive sometime next week. I am ordering the TFV4 Black version as soon as I find it for a good price. Any suggestions?

I’ll check around

Nevermind. I just found a pretty good deal I think
Black TFV4

Is it gonna be a race to buy the Aromamizer next week? :grin:

I bought my Black TFV4 a couple of days ago and it does not have TFV4 etched on base but shows authentic with scratch off at Smok site whereas the one you see on eBay does have it etched in. Not sure what is going on as Silver does have it from what I have seen. Anyone else with black TFV4 have TFV4 etched in base?

It shows it on Smok’s website with TFV4 etched on it.

I just got a black TF4V a couple of days ago too. It checks out as authentic but no etching on mine either. My stainless one has it but not on the black. Also, while it does have the Smok etching on the upper tank band, it is not colored white like the photos all show.

1 Like

I just got my Smok TFV4 in black anodize. Mine checks authentic and only has Smok engraved on it. And it was engraved before anodize, unlike the pictures in the auction, and Smok’s website. If I had to guess, to cut costs they opted to omit the TFV4 engraving and decided to engrave Smok before anodize. This saved from from having to set it back up on a machine to engrave it after anodize, saving them an operarion. They could have just done laser etching instead of engraving. But this is the cheaper option.

1 Like

And yeah, as expected my list has changed…

TFV4
Crown
Goliath
Kanger Sub-Tank Mini

2 Likes

SMOK has done multiple versions of products before with big obnoxious logos and clean logoless versions. Oops, my bias is showing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

change in favorites
ohm ega
tfv4
crown
Goliath
silver play
billow v1

1 Like

I have to agree. I don’t have my dual coil decks for my TFV4 yet. But I can’t imagine being able to build coils in the TFV4 that will be better than what can be built in the Ohmega.

Advken Ohmega
TFV4
Crown
Goliath
Kanger Sub-Tank Mini

1 Like

Thats the last straw. Ima ordering a Crown as soon as I hit the reply button! LOL

Kanger Sub Tank Mini (my ADV tank. It goes everywhere with me.) RBA of course.
Aspire Triton (I really enjoy a few flavors in this tank. Mostly fruity or citrus mixes.)
Joytech Ego One Mega (with my coil build in the CLR heads). The factory coil…not so much.
Joytech Delta II (Still a daily driver in my rotation)
eLeaf Lemo 2 (too damned finicky with the wicking. Other than that, a good build and it’s good to go.)
Aspire Atlantis (I use it quite a bit, but there are much better tanks now).

EDIT: Ordered YAY!!! with an RBA of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good call. Make sure to leave the wick long and install the chimney like you do with the Kanger. Then tuck the wick down in. Otherwise it will pour juice out like a stuck grapefruit in a softball game.

1 Like

This is the method I’ve used to keep it from leaking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRVLd2zJIKM except I don’t do the part where he tears it down the middle and sort of flips it inside out.

2 Likes

This poll will go live on Sunday, 11-1-15.

1 Like

Smok TCT and Cthuhlu V2 deserve a place on the list.

1 Like

yessir…Cthuhlhu v2, with 22g SS316l or 22g Ti on the velocity style deck, duals, of course!

2 Likes

I’m not sure mine are considered tanks. I’ll call them tanks as they’re not drippers.

In order:

1. Rose by Eden x2
  2. GP Heron x3
  3. In’Ax (I guess technically not a tank either, but it has a tank so does that make it a tank?)