FDA Deeming regulations are published

no prob…:ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah and the Feds were getting shot at with Tommy Guns!

https://youtu.be/UsNU23DvjuU

3 Likes

Guys read this article and follow the blog. It will explain you not only WTF is going on with the new tobacco regulations but a lot of more similar issues.

NATURAL NEWS

The head of the FBI’s shocking admission: You are no longer under any moral or ethical obligation to obey any federal laws whatsoever… the rule of law is now vacated across America

1 Like

I was watching The Kelly File last night where Comey exposed several lies from Hillary Clinton. Our country’s leadership is now fully tyrannical as the gov’t definitely appears to be posturing up to give her a pass on purgery. Little wonder that the “deeming” of all vaping products is refferred to as tobacco. They can’t be honest with the American people for 5 seconds! In the middle of that story they broke to the demonstrations in NY and Dallas. I was watching live when the shooting started in Dallas.

But it’s not just the US that has gone to shit. The whole world is on meltdown. Very sad.

2 Likes
1 Like

OMG I just serached for the Dallas shooting as I hadn’t watched any news, that is horrible :astonished:

I don’t know if this has been posted or not, but it’s a decent article on the lawsuits currently pending against the FDA Deeming Regulations

In another article, CPS states the Nicopure and other lawsuits have a scheduled Federal hearing on October 19 which I’m sure is not news to most people but it is to me.

4 Likes

They don’t list the lawsuits in the article… which figures because I would join about ten of the Class Action suits in a heart beat. I would approach it very much like a college student applying for grants.

This whole thing is crapola and everyone who vapes - knows it.

2 Likes

Below the main article there are 5 or 6 small pictures. Click on those. Appears they were trying to hide the rest of the info but it is there on different pages…

2 Likes

Not sure if your linked vid is intended to defend Hillary or what, but let’s not forget:
A) FBI didn’t even place her under oath, so of course she couldn’t have lied under oath
B) the issue is whether she lied to the public with her repeated previous (and amended) statements on the matter.

1 Like

NEVER catch me defending Killary!!!

5 Likes

Yeah, me too neither. Did you see her interviewed by Chris Wallace? And he didn’t have the spine to call her a liar even as she sat there and lied through her ugly ass teeth.

5 Likes

I knew I liked this group, now I really like it… I’d like to also add that I’m sure most of you know that the war on vaping is mostly comprised of Democratic power players that want to ban vaping simply because they don’t “like” it. They use kids as a ruse to power play and “only” for a power play because they “don’t” give a damn about anyones kids… It’s obvious as ever and I’m glad people are seeing this…

3 Likes

I’ll have to disagree. They don’t care enough to like or dislike it. They have to protect their interests which is Big Tobacco and Big Pharm. Those empires start to crumble when people don’t buy cigarettes, get cancer or other smoking-related illnesses, or otherwise resort to FDA approved nicotine replacement therapies. Follow the money because that’s what it’s about!

7 Likes

Well that as well because they do take bribes, but they still are they type that if they don’t like it or approve of something, they want it banned. Examples, ban guns, ban coal, ban oil, ban religion, ban confederate flag, ban the constitution, especially the 1rst and 2nd amendment.

4 Likes

Preach on brother. You’re exactly right.

1 Like

These regulations are… I just… getting a headache trying to sort out how a battery or software can be considered a “tobacco product”. I mean… how did they come to this conclusion?

My dear friends south of the border, I’m so sorry that you have to put up with this bullshit. If there’s any way that the Canadian vaping community can help, let us know! We’re awesome at writing letters, just tell us where to send them and who to address them to.

If this doesn’t get overturned and any of you want to visit Toronto to buy juice/mods/batteries/nic/etc, drop me a line. We can hang out and swap recipe ideas. I’ll even buy you a poutine! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the Government isn’t really sure of it’s role this morning so everyone just settle down ok? Ha!

2 Likes

The government doesn’t know, the economy doesn’t know…heck, the health care industry doesn’t know.

One thing I am sure will still be true, the fd’a will still be screwing with the vaping community and big tobacco and big pharma are still going to do their part to get their agenda across.

1 Like