FDA Deeming regulations are published

I just signed it :thumbsup:

Just signed it.

Big Tobacco thinks it won. It didnā€™t win with me.

1 Like

That is a good idea.

Signed and sent

Iā€™m venting here because if not Iā€™m going to blow my stack on people not involved in the fight. What is WRONG with the FDA! They need to be dismantled! Iā€™m so sick to my heart right now I want to kick someone in the face!

3 Likes

ā€œā€¦in the FACE!ā€

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t Resist
https://youtu.be/tMsfkqUZGi8

2 Likes

Itā€™s time to vent everywhere. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, any and all popular media outlets. The fight is on people !!!

7 Likes

Thanks signed

1 Like

Absolutely. This is war.

3 Likes

I know Markā€¦effin stupid. The first time I ever honed in on this idiotic shit (late to the game as I was) I was dumbfounded and demonstrated absurdity by being absurd

4 Likes

Just signed as well.

Absolutely it is.

1 Like

Just signed it as well

2 Likes

What Iā€™m still confused on are two points. 1. Will liquid nicotine still be available for people to use for DIY. and 2. Flavor companies that sell for food industries I think Iā€™m reading will be fine, but those making only for vaping may be subjected to the same tobacco laws?

You can bet Iā€™m stocking up on mods this year

2 Likes

Signed
Yes I am confused also
Are we going to have to order PG VG Nicotene send to a FDA Approved local dealer like guns do to local gun shop then pick it looks
Lots of questions to be answered
Looks like stocking up is in order

1 Like

https://youtu.be/7WDkDrQdxLo

2 Likes

Psstā€¦ hey buddy, wanna buy a 30? I got the best, man!

I intend to cause the little gods in biggov.org as much heartburn as possible.

2 Likes

New here. I used to smoke a pack a day of reds up until 2.5yrs ago.

Started vamping very low nicotine, soon after, found flavored juice after a month of nasty (imo) cig favors.

Decided to make my own juice for cost reasons, and I like to do mad scientisty stuff sometimes last month.

In short this really sucks. Bad. I think I will order 3 kanger subs (it works for me, not in search of the biggest cloud in the room). And some coils and spare tanks. Maybe more. Who knows. Iā€™m sure if the fda fails us, those items will be in short supply by next month.

1 Like