Finally I did a video on how I do my taste tests

I’ll do another video and hopefully have it up later or tomorrow. I find the space one work better. When they are touching its very difficult to get the hot spots out.

I could throw up the part of the vid I left out if you want to see how I do it. The coil doesn’t come out as pretty as I wanted but it works.

7 Likes

Doesn’t need to be perfect, I know working in front of a camera isn’t ideal. It’s the method that counts, not the result.

5 Likes

ok. lets see what I can do. Should I do a Clapton stove top too?

Oh ya, I have a garage sale to start in a little while. If you can wait I will have it up within a day or two.

Is that cool?

7 Likes

No pressure, take it easy.
And thanks in advance! :hugs:

6 Likes

I propose we get an official “sick as tits” emoticon.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I dont hate him, he doesnt even deserve that… i just dont like him because he is a sellout. He even went so far to blame vaping for health issues more than likely caused from just being lazy, just so he could promote health products with his affiliate links. So fairly understandable why some people dislike him IMO.

8 Likes

I have to agree with ya @lummy

he didn’t doesn’t make all that much to start with as an affiliate, so it’s beyond me to understand/comprehend why he did it to start with. It really sabotaged himself…

He too has been around forever, I met him at one of the cons in NC years ago, and he so totally was not like on the vids… Makes me wonder tho… why!!!

8 Likes

LOL…Not quite what I had in mind dude!

4 Likes

I dont think there is much to wonder about, he is a sales man and very good at it… back in the 90s he would have been hired by TV Shop on the spot :smiley:

6 Likes

Holy tar that was helpful, Dan! Had no idea u could test like that. Must acquire velo style rda and lollies, stat!

6 Likes

qvc :stuck_out_tongue: ten characters!!

5 Likes

Ok, crazy day at work, and my brain is officially on hiatus… All i’m thinking is ‘since when does QVC sell vape goods?’

5 Likes

Ok, this is driving me batty. I KNOW that I’ve seen a good 20 reviews of RDAs with ‘Velocity styled decks’ and surely one or more of the RDAs on my ‘must aquire’ list must fall into that category… but no clue whatsoever which ones they are.

Anyone have any idea of where i can find a list of velocity styled rdas? Or if not, does anyone have one or a few that they can advise? I saw the ones already posted… but trying to take things off of my ‘must aquire’ list and not add to it. lol Any ideas?

4 Likes

…velocity?

5 Likes

I want one! But like you said there aren’t any more at least none that I could find and I looked everywhere that I know. Maybe someone knows where to get one.

3 Likes

I have looked too as I like back ups for my back ups…
It’s a funky dripper as the holes are clover leafs with tiny pin holes :slight_smile:
Hits super nice even with 1 coil, but it’s built to go way low in ohms…

I gota say that the more I play with this simple ex squonker lol… I like it.
simple, I have wicked it a few times, and that 4ml is only good for maybe 3-4 hours… but it works.
First mtl squonk that I really enjoy… I hated the beserker… I have the gold one

5 Likes

I got to say that is one thing I never did do and I wish I would have for a couple different RDA’s and RTA’s.

5 Likes

sometimes I have back ups for those back ups too haha!!
think I need another of these simple ex’s… I can tell the battery wont last as long as I hoped, but the rda’s on it are sweet, and I can put those on my bigger squonker or other mods too… for what it is, not too bad… now that I have some coffee in me! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My brother really dug his Simple EX Sqonker… he lost it overboard on his boat, I think, but he’ll get a new one one of these days. And my roommate still loves his. It never got a whole lot of attention, but in terms of sheer cuteness and true ingenuity, I thought it was pretty awesome. Not really my thing, since I’m not frequent MTL vaper, and the high oms limitation kind of irked me, but one I’ve recommended to a bunch of ‘handy’ smokers… kind who could easily master a simple build and were likely to get into the ritual of a build, to get off the ciggies. Plus they are frequently on sale, here or there… Always nice in a recommended product. :wink:

5 Likes