Find popular mix's?

hello

I have been using ELR for a lil while now.
what I am looking for = popular = more likely to be good, recipes.
how do I go aaboutt doing that ?

thanx

3 Likes

Welcome. You can hit the “What Can I make” button, select if you want to include any # of missing ingredients in your stash, then hit the Rating (word itself) column to change the order of the results to see the most “popular” or highly rated.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

5 Likes

thank you. let me go try that.

I just saw one strawberry custard. but it didn’t have any custard in it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

HOLLY COW, look t all the smillies here ! WOW

4 Likes

What smilies? The emojis?

2 Likes

ok. nowhere do I see a “rating” column anywhere.

2 Likes

It’s the one right above the stars

3 Likes

yes …………….

2 Likes

ok, I see it = never put my cursor on that = THANX !!!

how do you quote a post here ?

2 Likes

Click and highlight what you want to quote. Then you will see the quote option.

3 Likes

hot damn ! lol. thanx, again.

3 Likes

custard king = no custard. what’s up with that ….

2 Likes

That’s just what the creator decided to call it. Never go by just names alone.

FYI…there is a tutorial available to learn the functions of the forum. Watch the video in this thread:

4 Likes

When searching for recipes, click the hyperlink for “rating” at the top column on the far right of the screen and it will switch the recipe results to most popular.

2 Likes

At a guess, it’s got vanilla (the stuff that gives custard it’s flavour) in it?
but if you want to post questions about an individual recipe, best give a link to that recipe. Not that you’re guaranteed to get an anwer. Only the creator can truly answer such questions. ( I mean the recipe creator, not the one upstairs :crazy_face: )

1 Like
2 Likes

(Trying to help and not deter from the OP here.)

If you want this mixing thing to stick, do not go for what is popular in opinion. Here is why:
1.) Taste is subjective.
2.) Taste is subjective.
3.) Taste is subjective.
4.) See 1,2,and 3.

I know this seems counter intuitive. Popular recipes might not be your bag of chips. So lets get to the crux of staying true to you and your flavor profile. What do you like to vape? Stay with those kinds of flavors. Then branch from there. For instance if you like strawberries for example, find what you can mix with the strawberries you have in your collection. Then add more to the mixes gradually to find what really hits your strawberry profile. Remember not one brand of strawberry may be to your liking, but the combination of those strawberries may be a dead ringer. Same goes for any other flavor profile. Start with single flavor recipes and for gods sake do not stop buying store brand liquids when first starting so you have something to fall back on. Then when you got the hang of it, branch out to other flavors. Just tips I wish I had when first starting. Hope this helps you.

3 Likes