First recipe that is sort of mine

Yes, I know. But the whole 30% thing just stood out more.

4 Likes

I get this too with Koolada.

3 Likes

Me too, i was kind of hoping that i could use WS-23 as a replacement for koolada. At the % i like koolada it has an odd taste and i cant vape it very long. I used to have no issues with it but over the last year it seems i have become more sensitive to it.

3 Likes

As long as I use it under 0.5%, itā€™s not that bad.
But when you want COLD, it really sucks not being able to get it without that heavy chest feeling.
Too bad about the WS-23. That was on my list.

3 Likes

I hope this never happens to me, I would hardly have anything vapeable.

Have you tried a FW Menthol and Extreme Ice combo? I use both in mixes at .5% and itā€™s icy AF.

4 Likes

I donā€™t like koolada but I like ā€œcoldishā€ I personally think that this sensation turns a odenary cream into ice cream.

I always see Ice cream or cooler vapes, without added coolant, which to me translate in just cream. Still good but not ice cream.

So anyway I started playing with a combination of (FA) polar blast and WS23, it was recommended to me by somebody, canā€™t remember who and Iā€™m truly sorry, because I suck with names.

It was good, but something was missing, so I tried a combination of polar blast, ws23 and (FW) creme de menthe. That worked amazingly with the cold effect, without getting throat scratch or tightness/heavy ness.

But to me FW is not great quality when it comes to flavors so Iā€™m testing some other mild ā€œmintishā€ flavors and see how these would perform.

I know not every mint flavor goes with anything, but thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying the more subtle ones, the ones you can easily burry in a mix, but still get the 'coolness" imitation.

Have you both tried something like that yet?

Oh maybe we should put it in a new topic, I donā€™t like to be screamed at again for derailing something lol.

3 Likes

I use EI quite a bit, at one time i vaped tons of it as i would add it to any mix i screwed up. Menthol, i just make my own, generally a 1:1 PG/Menthol crystal mix. I seem to have no issues with peppermint oil, spearmint oil or menthol. I tried to vape one of my old favorites recently and the koolada was just too rough, i had to drop it out of the mix entirely. I vaped it for yearsā€¦

Check cookies!

It was one of my favorite allergy remedies.

4 Likes

Nah, we are still relevant here, sort of.

5 Likes

No weird feelings at all. I can vape on this all day long

1 Like

FLV Iceā€¦ perfect, Ken try 1-3 drops in 30mlā€¦

2 Likes

Here is a second variation of the recipe, this time with Pineapple. Turning out to be very good. Just need to wait a day or two for it to steep :slight_smile:

3 Likes