Fitcloud Condor Squonk RDA review and Giveaway by Mjag..Coil painters rejoice!

FIB (Fuckin Illinois Boy) here.
Never had a squonk-type rig but would give it a whirl if I win!

2 Likes

That is an excellent idea! Love the way the bottom feed comes up through the center post. A+ grade for that. Great review as always.

2 Likes

Great review, wish there was a bit more airflow though.

California !

1 Like

Your welcome. Definitely a great flavor RDA :+1:

Good luck and would definitely love to hear your opinion if you win.

Thank you bud!

The bottom feed to the top is definitely innovative, the purpose is to get the liquid to the coil so why not just start there?

I really appreciate the support and all your helpā€¦Good dude? Yep!

2 Likes

Fellow Cali guyā€¦Nice!

I wish there was a just a little bit more as well but I am an airflow snob. In reality the airflow full open is similar to middle power sub ohm tanks like the Crown 3 and the like, still good but restrictive which probably adds to the flavor. It can still chuck some clouds though, just falls a bit short of really airy RDAā€™s.

Good luck on the giveaway

Southern Los Angeles area.

I donā€™t have a Crown 3, so canā€™t compare the airflow.
I like somewhat airy RDAs, but not crazy like a wide open Goon. I have a Goon with 3 side airflow holes on 2 sides, set with only 2 holes open on both sides. Itā€™s comfortable, but not super airy, it has a tiny bit more than the Griffin 25 (wide open) at this setting.

I wonder if thereā€™s a tester / reviewer out there that could calculate the maximum CFM of airflow on atomizersā€¦ That would be an interesting metric for airflow. Enquiring minds want to know !

2 Likes

Montana here. That was a great review, thank you. And this looks like a much better thought-out squonk atty than some I have seen. The deck gives you plenty of cotton room. I wouldnā€™t mind giving this a go.

2 Likes

I use my goon the same way with 2 airflow holes open, there pretty close AF that way with maybe a slight edge to thr goon.

That would be really interesting for someone to accurately measure AF.

Thank you and good luck.

Sorry for being a couple days lateā€¦too many sales

And the winner is
@Sprkslfly Congrats bud, I will PM you right now to get the info

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats @Sprkslfly

3 Likes

Cheers @mjag. Congrats @Sprkslfly.

4 Likes

Wow! Unexpected ray of sunlight this is. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the giveaway, canā€™t wait to give it a whirl!

6 Likes

Yay!!! So awesome!
Thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes