Flavor ghosting

I’ve got a lot of stuff from this vendor, so do a lot of others on this site. They have their own page here and do a lot of giveaways too. They’re having an easter sale now I suppose, just check out their page.

3 Likes

thank you so much @Josephine_van_Rijn
our Gearbest is a vendor here,will update deals info and giveaway.
if you are interested,pls feel free to have a look our vendor thread : Here
any help,pls feel free to PM me.
best regards,
Anny

1 Like

Yeah thanks heaps Josephine, I have been having a great time window shopping. Prices are so much cheaper here for DIY build tools! Also heaps of things on here that I just can’t get in Australia! I see you love your tobacco vapes, do you have any top notch recipe recommendations or stand alone flavours that are worthy of being an ADV?

Cheers.

2 Likes

I’ve started making my own N.E.T tobacco extracts and they are so good that I hardly touch the synthetics anymore but I can name a few that I still think are awesome as a standalone. Black for Pipe, Dark for Pipe, Gold Ducat, 7 Wolves and Am4ra from Inawera, Old Captain SC, Maxx Blend SC, French Pipe SC. Flavorah has got some very good tobacco’s out and I can surely recommend the Red Burley and the Kentucky Blend. I’ve just ordered the Native tobacco and the Turkish tobacco from www.juicefactory.au.com cause they’ve got 25% off on Flavorah for Easter and I’ve never tried those since nobody in Europe is selling them yet.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten a few but someone will surely chime in to come up with a few more. :grin:

3 Likes

…my sista from another mista. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know juice factory have a sale on! It’s time to buy up!

2 Likes

Plus 20% off on everything else, they always have good holiday sales :grinning:

1 Like

I can even pick your reviews :wink: 5 stars from Jose

2 Likes