Flavorah-based recipes

Darth what happened to you is horrible. It could have been much much worse. Thank God it wasn’t! It looks like you are bouncing back quickly though. Anything you need name it. I’m sure we can all join together if needed. We have in the past for much lesser reasons.
Glad you are OK pal!

6 Likes

Ah never mind then. I was going to say I would send you mine but you’re not as close as I would of hoped :wink:

Thanks a lot for the support Brad! That’s mighty noble of you sir! I’m just pushing myself to move forward and try my best to not be stagnant…with everything else that I have going on, I need to try and keep busy and not dwell. Easier said than done…

So in a way the destruction was a blessing since it gave me something to do and kept me occupied for 2 days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are so NOT forgiven. There’s no excuse for getting off topic…not even a tornado tearing through your neighbo—hey look at that shiny thing over there! :wink:

I like the green apple. Of course, I actually like TPA Blackberry so take that FWIW. LoL. I used it 2:1 with Fuji in a recipe and it came out pretty good. Fuji is awesome, but sometimes it needs a little help. Granted, that was the only other apple flavor I had, so no clue how it compares to other apples.

5 Likes

You owe me some Neosporin. Since I read this I’ve been scratching my head and now I have an open sore. :slightly_smiling:

7 Likes

{shudders}
I did a test mix of Blackberry (TPA) mixed at 2% and 30/70 and it wasn’t bad…calling it good would be a big stretch. Anything more than that is like having a geriatric perfume booth at a flea market in your mouth.

1 Like

LoL to be fair, I don’t have any other blackberry to compare it to. I haven’t used it in a long time, so I guess saying I LIKE it is probably a bit much. I should probably rephrase that to I don’t hate it. :wink:

4 Likes

Flavorah based Coffee vape. Yummy! :slight_smile:

Irish Daybreak

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 2.5
Caramel (Flavorah) 1.25
Irish Cream (FA) 1.5
Mocha (Flavorah) 1.8
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 11.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

I figure the gun there is so that if someone tries to take your vape gear then you can be sure it will remain yours:grin:

3 Likes

Well, no one around here would even think of doing such a thing. But, of course! :boom:

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Penthouse Dreams clone request

Fabulous Fruit

3 Likes

Peachy Green- NEW!

Tangy Persimmon

Chocolate Fix-NEW!

Those look good. You’re quickly becoming the FLV expert around here. Do you have notes for your FLV flavors?

1 Like

I can sure make some. I just created my flavor stash, will definetly work on making notes for each one!
I am in the process of noting how these recipes taste after a month of steep time as well!
As always, more posts are on the way!
Thanks for the encouragement!!!

2 Likes

Relevant notes have been added to many flavors in my stash. Enjoy!!

6 Likes

Which can be found here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/99391 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Luxurious Lemonade-New!

Strawberry Banana Smoothie- NEW

3 Likes

You might not like alpine strawberry at 1%. It’s super strong. I usually use 1 drop per 10ml which is roughly 0.2%. It does take a week or so to steep. I imagine at 1% it’s going to be super chemically. Just a heads up for you. Thanks for the share though :wink:

I’ve not found this to be a good flavor at any percentage. I did use it at 1 drop/30ml in one of my recipes, and it wasn’t awful after a month. Still not “good” and honestly, I don’t see ever using this again. Weird that their most expensive flavor is just so, ahem, well, not fantastic.

You can spare yourself the expense if you have some old Avon or maybe some Aqua Velva lying around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I usually use .5% and it is decent. The smoothie is the only one i use it at 1%, it tastes delicious. I agree, alpine draws a thin line between delicious and soapy chemical.
I think this is the most awesome thing about DIY. We all have different taste buds and making our own juice allows us to specialize to our taste buds. Plus, theres always the cloning option!!

2 Likes