FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

No worries.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m an idiot but Iā€™ve had a look at the site writing down ones Iā€™d like to try but cannot find Rum & Raisin?
Iā€™ve tried the search bar to no avail and get Rum Tobacco and Chewing Gum. Donā€™t quite understand chewing gum but perhaps itā€™s because gum is one letter off rum?
However I did find mango jam which tweaked my interest!

Is it because youā€™d have to request it as mentioned on the site?

6 Likes

@Gazza7 I canā€™t find the R&R either. Luckily for me (and us all, hehe), I just got finished testing some Alphas for another MFG, and NOW, Iā€™ve been chatting with Darren to double check on some percentages, and itā€™s GO TIME !!!

Iā€™ve smelled quite a few, and they are NOT flavors I have used before, AND, they are some good smelling flavors. Canā€™t wait to get into these.

Iā€™m still trying to decide how to break these down into ā€œseriesā€'s, as dropping all 80 plus all of the one-shots into one place will get unwieldy, for me, and you guys trying to read them as well.

6 Likes

I canā€™t offer any suggestions as Iā€™ve no idea how in the hell you can keep up in the first place.
If I had that lot to test some would probably be discontinued by the time Iā€™d finished!

Iā€™m looking forward to your thoughts and opinions as always but some of Flavrz have me intrigued.

5 Likes

Is this one of their recipes ?? Wondering what made you use the SB Biscuit at 13.2pct and why such precise pcts if you havent tested them yet ?

UPDATE TO MY QUESTION

I guess i should have clicked on the recipe to find the answers before I asked the question lol

9 Likes

Itā€™s party time

5 Likes

@Gazza7, if you have dramas trying to locate any of our flavours please email hlep@flavrz.com.au
we have a number of flavours available from our line shop, though there is over 1240 flavours in our library. Hence they are all not listed on our online store. Some or matched flavours recipes for clients though 90% are single flavour concentrate.

See the link below for the Rum and Raisin. It is a Brown Rum base similar to Bundy Rum.

9 Likes

@Jetz are you owner / employee ?? I ask because if you are the owner or can make decision ELR has a policy for Vendors . If you would like to we can set you up with a Vendor Title ā€¦Reach out to me in PM and we will get that going thank you

Btw i love your response regarding rebottling on the above recipe lolā€¦

10 Likes

So weā€™ll see you after Labor Day 2023?

6 Likes

Ok and thanks.
I was looking through what @SessionDrummer had on his list and picking out what appealed to me, hence my confusion.
If he hadnā€™t had it I wouldnā€™t have known it existed but from the sound of it you canā€™t list all your flavours.

Thanks again and apologies if I seem to be a PITA.

8 Likes

Hehe, I know right @muth ?? !!!

Iā€™ve been cleaning bottles since oā€™darkā€™hundred, and getting ready to get like 50-60 loaded up.

9 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I know youā€™ve update your question, and for the rest reading this, Darren from FLAVRZ posted that recipe, and itā€™s good !!!

ALSO, if you read the recipe notes, that recipe was commercial levels for PODS, and Darren rec dropping to 10-15% for DTL, which is where I mixed it at ā€¦

8 Likes

11 Likes

Mustnā€™t have wanted to scare you off with musk sticks, :rofl: pretty sure theyā€™re an Aussie thing. Bugger me thereā€™s only 5 to choose, gonna have to order now.
Especially since I saw a Redskin One Shot, a childhood favourite lolly of mine, must have mixed a 101 versions of it and I was never 100% happy.

9 Likes

Alright @marsh8 what do Musk Sticks really taste like ?

7 Likes

Not the easiest to describe, that article does a good job. Very much an acquired taste like Vegemite I suppose. Itā€™s a while since Iā€™ve had some, I need to go shopping so Iā€™ll chuck some in for science and shit.
Definitely have a very strong aroma, which would be the main turn off before someone tried them.

7 Likes

A lot more floral than I remember, very sweet. A bit chalky. But I think vaping and mixing has changed how I perceive some flavours.
I donā€™t think these are the best ones out there though.

9 Likes

TFA Musk is one of my sons favourite juices @5%. I canā€™t stand it as itā€™s like chewing a bunch of flowers to me. I can eat the sticks although theyā€™re not one I particularly enjoy but find TFAs concentrate extremely floral.
Thatā€™s another one that Iā€™m interested in from Flavrz as a doting father anyway.

8 Likes

Musk and Musk candy is one of those flavours formulas is also used in the aromatic industry aka perfume, soy candles, etc. Though these are not fine aromatics used in actually perfume as that is another beast in itself.

Yes, Musk is an acquired taste and you either love it or hate it.

7 Likes

Howā€™s the steeping going @SessionDrummer?

Not wanting to hassle you but Iā€™m hanging out for your opinions on Flavrz!
Itā€™s not like I need anymore concentrates butā€¦ā€¦ I need not finish that sentence Iā€™m sure. Preaching to the converted and all that.

4 Likes