FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

So this is predominantly a flavour for high wattage gear and direct to lung vapers.
That’s a shame but it was a freebie so not to worry… :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks like that one will be back through the labs for testing and a new formulation for a toasted coconut. We will change the name on the Tester you have to Coconut Milk.

Thanks for the feedback as it helps everyone. It is a very nice flavour and be great for a BOUNTY or Malibu style marshmallow cream recipe

4 Likes

Well I appreciate it @Jetz, and wouldn’t want you to change anything based on my review.

YES, exactly.

2 Likes

Tobacco # 37 (FLAVRZ) 6% (5-29-23) – For the record, I am NOT the Tobacco Guy. Hell, I barely even vape them, so no deep NET diving here. With THAT said, and being a non-bacco vaper, this one, I enjoyed. The tobacco had some nice “leafy” qualities, and there was a definite caramel undertone, BUT, not to be confused with an RY4, as this one was MO bacco, and less caramel. There was this other note that kicked in, just on the very end, and it was intriguing. FLAVRZ calls it a burnt brown sugar, and you know what, I think that’s it. Deep and somewhat earthy, the bacco was the star of the show on the front end, then the slightly lighter, rich caramel kicked in for the middle, and then the burnt brown sugar on the finish. Wham, Bamm, Boom. Triple threat. I know RY4’s are often criticized for being too candy like, and although this one was just above mid-level sweet, it didn’t scream candied to me. The mid to dark tobacco WAS the star, with the caramel and brown sugar playing supporting roles. Well, well, well, FLAVRZ has gone and done it now, as previously stated, I am NOT the tobacco guy, but I liked this one. Nothing out of place, and the three main players, fit like a glove, and were plenty strong at 6%… Maybe one of you “bacco-heads” can delve deeper into this one, but for my tastes, it was full, rich, somewhat earthy, and complex enough to satisfy, and keep on doing so. Very good, and nicely placing this one very high @ 9.8/10.

8 Likes

I’ve got this one arriving today as long as the postman doesn’t get lost.

Are you saying the bottle was miss labeled or it’s actually coconut milk?
Anyway a Bounty sounds alright.

3 Likes

@marsh8 I’ll defer to Darren, but I THINK he was agreeing that it was more of a Coconut Milk, and they may be reformulating a Toasted Coconut.

3 Likes

I kind of wished I had thought of that comparison during the review.

3 Likes

@marsh8, do me (us) a favor, and when you get it, post YOUR thoughts on it please.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer No problem I’ll test it first! The least I can do after all the reviews you do for the community. :1st_place_medal:
I’ll do 8% unless you think otherwise?
I’m partial to a bit of coconut and use them regularly.

4 Likes

Yes, 8% would be fine, AND, if you are a daily coco user, no one better TO dive into it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
6 Likes

All mixed up at 8% I’m not sure if it’s in my head but off the knuckle it tastes like the coconut filling inside a bounty. I’ll let it settle then taste and report back.

Looks like I got plain marshmallow not marshmallow custard anyhow I see it’s in the Bounty posted above.

The Splice one shot smells amazingly accurate as well. That will be one of the first mixed.

5 Likes

Question, why are the one shots only fill partially? The one I received was same way?

5 Likes

You need to add nic (if you use it) and vg to make up the full size. I think they are 200 ml bottles so all that is there is the flavouring.

6 Likes

My understanding was it is the same amount (60ml) but in a 200ml bottle so you just add VG & Nic and PG depending on end ratio

4 Likes

Thank you, I was slightly perplexed lol

5 Likes

Thank you for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I didn’t see coconut in your store?? Just the Toasted Coconut.

2 Likes

There should have been a note from the dispatch floor, the Marshmallow Custard was only just coming off production and will be forwarded tomorrow to you.
Also that we are out of 15ml chubby bottles at the moment and hence why you go the 30mls

2 Likes

Cool cool double bonus :tada: :tada: I found it in more recipes today. :star_struck:
I saw the Violet Crumble one today, more of a Crunchie man too. :grinning: Thanks for all the sharing and tips, much appreciated.

Awesome freebie too. :+1: I reckon there’s bit more to this than just butterscotch and custard from first impression.

I’m assuming I just add Nic to this as the ingredients say 70% VG and 30% PG.

I must say the marshmallow smells very good, I don’t really use them much if at all. This one smells like the Pascal pink and white marshmallows.

Also see that @SessionDrummer gave it a 10

White Chocolate stands out from this batch…Apricot Balls :drooling_face:

5 Likes