FML -- Buyers Remorse

I didn’t know that! Thank you, but I’ll just get a 10ml next time I order from there.

2 Likes

no problem better get a 30ml you wont regret it

2 Likes

lol…but then I’ll never end up using the 60ml of the Cap Vanilla Whipped. Gotta use up the other stuff first!

1 Like

@Kronix shoot me a PM with your address. I have a 4oz bottle of RF Pink Candy ready for you on my desk. No one should go without haha. (Free of charge and I will get it shipped free too!)

18 Likes

Hey walt that is way above and beyond and i greatly appreciate that offer
I am in canada and im not sure if that is a issue but either way thank you, just pmd you aswell
Thanks again!!!

4 Likes

Not a problem! We will get you taken care of!

10 Likes

USA yes. Sorry I misread your typo.

2 Likes

My problem is this site. I keep looking at recipes and go, “Nope, don’t have that, or that, or that, or that and I have 176 flavors on hand.”

Dammit have to order again and then forget the recipe I thought looked good. :angry:

6 Likes

In love with Capella blueberry jam. So I order a 4 oz bottle. It is no where near as sweet kind of a perfume smell not the same as I have had before in 13 ml bottles. I am so mad. It became my true love. If I would have got this 4 oz bottle first ,I don’t think I would have re ordered it. I am so upset

Its a wonderful disaster we have bestowed upon ourselves

3 Likes

Yup me too like I posted earlier, I have over 90 flavors now and still I find a recipe that calls for something I don’t freaking have "mango got it "
"Philippine mango shit don’t got it " and it goes on and on drives me F-ing crazy!!:rage:

4 Likes

Sometimes I think to myself "shit it was so much easier to buy a pack of smokes, pack it open it and light it up then to go through all that we go through as vapers / DIYers … but then I think about how I struggled with cigarettes for 43 years and after 14 months of not one cigarette I just
go to Nic River.com and order the flavors I don’t have and get over it

5 Likes

Exactly my thought aswell,
My gf still smokes and im so tempted to grab one each morning but then i tell myself i dont need it and grab my mod instead.
I couldnt go 30mins without a smoke before now im passed 30weeks and im not throwing that away especially when quitting tastes soo good lol

5 Likes

Good for you Bro with some good recipes and a time you will beat it!

2 Likes

I’m totally still enjoying actually “Tasting” what I now do and no remorse here but being way behind the curve like you with Needing all the flavors,lol

2 Likes

I hear you I just make a list of the flavors I see that I don’t have and every month I buy a few more

2 Likes

To be honest my imagination was never as active as it is now.
Imagining a flavor
Finding comparable recipes and mix and matching them to hit the notes i want. Its surreal having that kind of control over this.
When i smoked it was the same brand every day for 15yrs with only minor changes from time to time.
Now im like a kid in a candy store… No… A candy lab
Able to make anything i can imagine and then some.

I friggn love this , and all you guys and gals rock

7 Likes

You nailed it That’s how I feel I’m always trying to think of different recipes
I’m too preoccupied with DIY to even think of cigarettes anymore

3 Likes

I’m right there with ya. This is totally awesome. Am pissed it took me 43+ years and a new world to come about to actually enjoy a “habit” again,lol.

1 Like

Funny thing though is vapers would make the best food critiques around ,

" i love how the cactus brings out the juicyness of the pineapple yet at the same time the marshmallow rounds all the edges to make a smoothiesque base with the slightest hit of a sour cherry to excite the tastebuds… Lmao
As mc dicks says
Im Lovin It!
:yum:

2 Likes