Following users and profile information

I haven’t gone through my list and published a few recipes lately. :pensive: I tend to shoot them out a couple at a time, so the “Downgrading Schmucks” don’t take aim at folks that publish a lot of recipes at once…:rage: They’ll do it! Hide and watch!

2 Likes

Very nice buddy. :+1::+1:

1 Like

I am new here. Had an account for a while but but I just did my first DIY yesterday. Now looking for great recipes to try out.
How do we follow Dr_Amazing_Mixer ?
Not yet sure how this site works.
Still trying to figure it out.

On the recipes site (not here on the forum), when you find a recipe you like and want to ‘follow’ that mixologist, click on their name there. On their profile page, click on ‘Start following’ link, right above the list of recipes.

2 Likes

[/quote]

Thanks. Have tried everything. Can’t pull up his name.
New here but just donated.
Maybe my page will look different afterwards.

Can’t pull up who?

the “dr_amazing?mixer” i read about here

2 Likes

Umm, that was just a fake name. Like insert mixer’s name here. Did look convincing though.

3 Likes

LOL. ah ok i get it, following is a new feature here then. Im new so I could see I could follow but was unable to find that particular person…lol…that’s funny. thanks

3 Likes

Anytime. Keep in mind that some peoples name on the forum is different from their name on the recipe site.

2 Likes

hahaha sorry to have confused you! @Big_Benny_MI is right, I needed an example and made up a name :slightly_smiling:

One thing you could do, is checking out the profile of someone you know either has a taste similar to your own, or just a good mixer. Then check who they follow :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Already ahead of you. Did all that but was stumped by the mysterious “Dr. Amazing Mixer” - got it all under control now though, thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.