Found two pdf's of ejuice recipes

I used to be an admin at VHB… but now have a different group … VHM.

Long story as to how that happened… but the VHB books ended up being a bit of an eggy face situation…as the guy responsible for collating the information then put them up for sale and pocketed the income.

Hey ho :slight_smile:

So… here is a link to them.
http://netwitz.co.uk/vhb-books/

No charge :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks @kreed most if not all of the info in those PDF’s you can find here on ELR, i cant understand how it is possible to sell info thats freely available or freely given out by communities such as this.

Also most of the recipes in those PDF’s you can find on here (minus a few):

2 Likes

There’s a few things in the second book written by me which are there to help new mixers…but yeah… I think all the recipes are quite readily available.

The idea of the PDF books originally was to help those who are not quite as IT competent as some of us are… and to put it into a format that would be user friendly for them.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, the pdf’s are an awesome resource, I personally couldn’t justify paying for them though.

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly.

As far as I’m concerned…it’s all a little sordid when you start charging for diy info and recipes.

Which is why I’m happy to just put the links up for these whenever asked :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the online links.

4 Likes