Fruit Flavours..shake and vape?

Hard to believe I have a flavor that the Flavor Queen doesn’t, LOL. That Papaya (FA) is amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t know why but I just had a pretty big chuckle.

Maybe that should be a new badge.

2 Likes

Right, I achieved the impossible.

1 Like

I know it ! I’ll have to get FA papaya and Anise. I don’t really like Anise but it’s growing on me kinda like peach is.

I just got these from FA UK they’re on the way of course

Price: $18.28
Flavour 1: Cornish Cream Tea
Flavour 2: Custard Pi
Flavour 3: Labyrinth (Sweet Vanilla Caramel Fruit Cake)
Flavour 4: Metaphor (Crispy Fruit Cream Cake)
Flavour 5: Morning Sun (Milky with Fruit Sweetness)
Flavour 6: wOw (Fried Fruity Sweet Donut)

2 Likes

Yeah I like anise FA. My favorite is a dab 0.25 in a plain strawberry mix is just fabulous. It does a weird black licorice effect…or Browns the strawberry FA flavor.

1 Like

I did that last night but w/ absinthe still Anise but I want FA’s it must be better than TFA lol

I also found it to be really interesting combining sweet woodruff & Absinthe it smells really interestingly good. But I know absinthe & sweet woodruff need time to calm down so not good as SNV so totally derailed this topic sorry OP

If i see a recipe I like the look of I use the exact brands. If i dont have it I order it first.

Heres an example which im trying to vape now. OK its not just fruit but its perfumy to taste and is awful.
I have shaken and steeped, left, shaken again, squeezed out air and left to steep once more.
This was made on the 20th June

I mixed this up at the end of May, but had to change up some of the ingredients a bit:
SSB Melons
3.50% Mango (FA)
2.80% Cantaloupe (FA)
2.50% Papaya (TPA)
0.25% Cactus (Inawera)
0.25% Pyure
Switched manufacturers of most ingredients and adjusted percentages
Added as a result of an import

I will probably pull the bottle (30ml) and try it later this eve or sometime tomorrow when my “juice” tank (22mm Griffin - the small one) is near empty.

If you asked me I would take out blackberry and strawberry and start working with the dragon fruit and creams.

I suspect the strawberry tpa and blackberry at those ratios aren’t helping the way you want.

So by building the cream base and dragonfruit to the right proportions will allow you to start accenting. Probably by adding more strawberry and less blackberry.

2 Likes

I agree ! @Middle_Finger_Salute Blackberry in general is not a friendly SnV flavor and SB ripe depending on what you put w/ it can come off harsh for a little while. Then you have a few " purfumey " like flavors all in one batch…DF very exotic and aromatic needs some fair amount of cream unless you have citrus to knock down some of the pungent notes. I love DF don’t get me wrong but how ya have it in the recipe it’s going to be lead top note. I’d have to say bring up the Bavarian cream which in all honesty isn’t a SnV flavor either but it’s still tasty early on. I’d ditch the French Vanilla unless your passionate about using it, it has it’s own distinct aroma and can come off powerful. Switch to a regular Vanilla if you want vanilla in this mix.

Something like this would be more suitable for SnV

DF TFA 3%
Bav Crm TFA 2%
SB Ripe TFA 1%
Sweet Rasp TFA 2%
Orange Cream TFA 1%
Blackberry TFA 0.25%

My favorite flavors to pair w/ DF are melons and citrus ( lemon & lime ) especially

3 Likes

IMHO TFA Blackberry is aweful. I’ve tried it in several things and ruined them. I use FA Blackberry and am starting to replace it with FLA Boysenberry (thanks @SthrnMixer) Also I have a lot better luck with CAP sweet cream in place of the Bavarian Cream, it doesn’t like me and the feeling mutual. Once you added a dairy flavor or any sort 14 days minimum steep and really does a whole lot better after a month or more

3 Likes

Let me know how that version turns out. I’m curious!

Glad you said it , I’ve been thinking it as soon as I saw the recipe. It has been more helpful in ruining a batch than anything else But some ppl like it. We do Not !

I really like LA’s Blackberry & Cap’s

1 Like

Have you tried the boysenberry from FLA? like the melon it makes me want to beat my chest and yell like tarzan. :smile: :grin:

2 Likes

Yes I really love it ! It happened after having it for a while too wasn’t that thrilled at first but when I nailed it on a mix I was hooked at the possibilities it can offer. Great flavor makes me want to swoon after Tarzan LOL

2 Likes

Oh gorsh, you me

2 Likes

How cute ! I couldn’t resist since you went all Tarzan and of course I can’t be Tarzan I’d have to be Jane since we adore Boysenberry !!! hee he

It just gave my Elderflower mix I’m working just the necessary softness it needed.

1 Like

Im going to say the perfumey aweful flavor is that 3% dragon fruit… I cant stand it over 1-1.5% max blehh lol

2 Likes

Sorry, my “fruit” tank wasn’t low enough to start tasting the juice until this morning…
Initial tastes that I am getting from the SSB Melon using the Griffin 22mm at .6ohm and 22.5 watt (I believe I have duel ss coils in it, but it has been awhile since I looked)… it appears to be a nicely sweet fruit vape. I do not have a lot of experience with cactus, but can say the vape is not dry nor overly wet (as I hear cactus is used to wetten (if that is a word) a dry juice), I guess I’m trying to say that it is well balanced in the mouth feel and exhale. There is a slight unripe taste, not overtly rind as is the case with many watermelon juices, but as if the cantaloupe was just coming out of that hard firm stage. I taste more cantaloupe than mango and can see this juice as a nice change from one of the peach or strawberry juices that I normally would use in this tank. I am not getting any scratchy nor “bite” that one often gets from a melon juice… all in all I could see this being a staple on anyone’s shelf.

2 Likes

Great write up! Glad you liked it.