Full Spectrum CBD, what the hell should I do with it!

AGED VAPERISTAS ARE SUMMONED
I bought a bottle of Full Spectrum CBD ( 250mg/ml RVR™ Full Spectrum CBD), and I really don’t know how to make it VAPABLE, any recipes, or hints!
Love to all

3 Likes

You may want to pose that question over here…

6 Likes

What is rvr is that River supply trade mark?

2 Likes

Drip it under your tongue.
You can never vape that because it is in an oil base, so it wont mix with PG or VG and will be hazardous or toxic if you try.
RVR is nicotine river, now river supply.

This product:

https://riversupplyco.com/products/250mg-ml-cbd-full-spectrum-solution

OIL BASE! DO NOT VAPE!

8 Likes

as @CosmicTruth said, these tinctures are made for sublingual delivery and not safe for vaping. although you should note that even when taken sublingualy, the majority of the absorption still happens through your intestine (since your saliva eventually washes the rest and takes it to your stomach). even if you find a vapable CBD product, you still have to make sure it doesn’t contain vitamin e acetate, waxes and lipids (these chemicals are destroyed when smoked but not when vaped). even then, broad spectrum means many other chemicals such as terpenes, whose toxicity as it relates to vaping is not fully understood. The recent deaths in the US were caused by counterfeit THC vaping products containing vitamin e acetate (THC/CBD come from the same plant and I believe have similar extraction methods if not identical so you should always avoid any counterfeit/black market CBD/THC vaping product). And lastly you should always do your own research and not solely rely on advice from a random dude on the internet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think it was counterfeit Dank brand THC vaping cartridges.

4 Likes

Thanks for the article. I have edited my reply.

2 Likes

If you do a search for “what vaping products use vitamin e acetate” or “vaping illness” you have to weed through through hundreds of thousands of false information from all the government agencies and fake news media pointing at me and my e-liquid as the culprit.
Meanwhile I bet there is more acetate in a cigarette than a huge bottle of my juice.

but the moral: don’t vape CBD oil.

3 Likes

So if I understand correctly you have an e-liquid business and your business was wrongly implicated in that incident?

2 Likes

No, I just make my own e-juice.
I was just commenting that the media and government officials are wrongly putting the blame on vaping in general.

4 Likes