Glass bottles in the UK

Guys I’m having trouble finding the glass bottles in the uk that I want I only want 10 bottles like these can someone help me please…

This any use? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

stormvapours.co.uk
I have just purchased 25 for about £18 but you can buy in 1’s and 5’s and 10’s and so on
And they are good quality and fast service

They are £.85 each or £3.95 for 5

2 Likes

Can you shop at Amazon that’s where I buy my bottles

Anyone in UK know where I could buy like 120ml and 240ml bottles to mix larger batches in,
I have a few mixes that have been steeping now in 30ml bottles and after trying they are great so I would like to start a few batches of them in larger bottles now I know they have turned out ok.
I can find 100ml brown glass dropper bottles 5 for £7.95 which I think is good price but I prefer clear bottles and not that bothered if there droppers as I can transfer to 30ml bottles when I vape it.
Thanks

better equipped co.uk sell lab reagent 250 and 500ml clear glass bottles very cheap.also one litre…you can use a milk frother to help speed the steeping process.the bottles are made by a reputable company so you will be ok.bought six of these bottles myself.ideal for ecig diy mixers.

2 Likes

Thanks I will take a look

Ampulla is where I got mine from, top quality bottles - http://www.ampulla.co.uk

1 Like

I’ve just ordered some from here

Very reasonable price :+1:

1 Like