Go-to Flavorah Flavors

No problem… You can’t go wrong with Rich Cinnamon. A bottle will last forever because it’s so strong. I’ve used it quite a bit and the bottle still looks basically full. Replacing danish swirl with the RF you mentioned sounds like it would be really good, but Rich Cinnamon is key.

2 Likes

Have you tried there fried bread dough I just got it a few days back and it smells like stale beer not sure if Ivan get past the smell maybe you will say give it a chance but the smell ois horrible.

I also love cookie dough I didnt see anything about that great flavor definitely getting a 120ml of Cookie dough I made an amazing cookie dough ice cream

2 Likes

So true! Aaron is a terrific representation of customer service. Knowledgeable, friendly and quick to answer any questions!

1 Like

This one tastes like creamy peanut butter to me. I don’t get an artificial or bland taste. It goes great with fruits and desserts!

1 Like

No I haven’t tried that yet. But it sounds to me like it is spot on. Have you ever made homemade bread? When the yeast ferments that is what causes the dough to rise (creating the air bubbles in bread). Fermenting, yeast, beer. Yup, sounds about right.

2 Likes

This thread was a long time ago. Since this Flavorah gave me there whole line and my all Flavorah recipe was the first of the recipes they featured in there monthly newsletter. I love Flavorah there are a few that I don’t enjoy but that’s the same with every company but as a whole they are very authentic and extremely concentrated flavoring definetly worth the price but free was awesome too!!!

4 Likes

Heck yes. Ive gotten samples but the whole line!! I only have 46 of them hahaha

Ya Flavorah is awesome they have treated me so well. I sent them a message in march saying if I had the money I would buy there whole line so I could try them all but I couldn’t afford to so I said if they blessed me with there whole line I would put out a bunch of all Flavorah recipes. I am way more popular on all the flavors and I haver way more recipes on all the flavors so I explained that every recipe I put out on all the flavors gets 1,000 views in the first day every time and that it would definitely get some eyes on there flavors and they apparently liked that idea because I hard the whole line within a week and it showed up on my birthday of all days march 23. And since then I have
Put out 6 or so all Flavorah recipes and I really like 75% of the line and the best part is they have restocked me twice since and have now put two of my recipes in there monthly newsletter so I think its great what there doing overt there while every other flavor company wants to stray away from vaping and act like they want nothing to do with vaping Flavorah is saying they are for vaping made specifically for vaping and I don’t know about you but I would rather support people who stand up for vaping and not to mention they aren’t some hand me down from the candy and drink industry lol.

3 Likes

Thats super awesome! I love working with flavorah as well. I publish 100% flavorah recipes as well! The customer servoce amd products are awesome @Flavorah

By the way…im stalking you now @Too_tall

That’s great I have a much better recipe selection on all the flavors its just easier for me to use and the recipes look a bit more professional and the main reason is that onb elr my recipes just don’t even get noticed they get lost in the mix lol. But if you goi to all the flavors I am in the top ten most followed members but on elr I have 20 followers that’s pretty sad considering I am a member of ejuicemakers.com lol. I think 18 of those came after I was asked to be part of ejuicemakers.com I only got 2 followers when I came in forth in the diy or die world e juice competition so its very hard for me to get noticed on elr. You should try my all Flavorah caramel bread pudding its really good and in my opjnioin its spot on bread pudding. And as soon as my steep is complete I have a bourbon burnt sugar ice cream recipe it smells amazing and I dare say its going to taste amazing as well.

2 Likes

Have to echo the opinion that Flavorahs concentrates are starting to knock other vendors flavours to the side in my recipes.
My love for them started with their Creme De Menthe which is still the best out there!
Every flavour I add of theirs has me spell bound apart from 1, the Apple Pop?
Still trying to work that one out?
Can see my stash expanding with the rest of their flavours!

2 Likes

@Too_tall
Any links to your recipes?
Thanks

I haven’t tried apple pop yet but I heard it was good from another mixer in e juice makers but another person I know hates it lol. Me I don’t like fried dough, marshmallow treat and smore. I am not good with links but here is my attempt at being computer literate lol.

There’s a few on elr also but way more on there

That’s funny. Unfortunately I don’t believe my taste buds to be as sensitive as most mixers or vapours. I mean, I have decent taste buds but not great. That said, I’ve made a few different pb custard mixes for a friend and the more tfa dominant one he said tasted very creamy while the Flv dominant he said was like crunchy pb. I tend to agree. I get more of just a peanut from Flv pb. Which isn’t a diss, I love it.

2 Likes

I tend to use apple pop kind of like an apple cider flavor. To me it’s more like Apple cider that they’re apple cider. I like using it in apple pie or apple butter type recipes.

1 Like

Blueberry muff i like it but i do think it needs help from other blueberries so have you managed to pick up more

3 Likes

Egg Nog, because Egg Nog.

3 Likes

Bing Cherry! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: … Oh, wait! :confused: … that’s right… DISCONTINUED! :rage:

I miss my Capric Triglyceride ladened FLV Bing Cherry … :sob:

3 Likes