Good Deals 2017!

How does fw horchata compare to tfa horchata smooth or flv horchata? I love flv horchata so was wondering if fw or cap horchata would be worth getting.

1 Like

$40.00 Liter of Nic. This is the Nic I use and I like it. I don’t get a pepper taste and it isn’t harsh.

2 Likes

I have no clue. I only have the TFA smooth. I’ve researched them before an both FW and CAP seem to have fans and haters. How is FLV?

1 Like

I really like flv horchata. It has a good creamy flavor with a hint of cinnamon. Unfortunately I didn’t single flavor testing it but I have been using it at 0.8% in a rice pudding recipe.

1 Like

The rice pudding is what I have been trying to nail and using the horchata in. The FE Sweet Rice is making a huge difference, but still not quite right :frowning:

EDIT: I should also say the I do like the TFA Horchata Smooth, so I think I’m going to stick with that one. Trying to not have the need for the same flavor from every brand, as long as I like the one I have. Sometimes I’m even successful :wink:

5 Likes

The sweet rice FE reminds me of buttery rice cereal almost like tfa crunches with butter. I’ve been much happier with hiliq for a rice pudding flavor. I’ll send you some if you’d like. I’ll send you some rice and horchata flv if you want to try them.

7 Likes

Wismec Inde Duo Atomizer Kit
Wismec presents its new member-the Wismec INde Duo RDA, which features the detachable structure and optional atomizer tube.
Availability: Availability: In Stock

$25.90

Special Price $4.00

http://www.3avape.com/wismec-inde-duo-atomizer-kit.html

6 Likes

Odd. It was OOS when I looked only a couple of days ago. I was going to share that one and another when I noticed the OOS note. =/

Sure enough though. Showing IS here now too.

3 Likes

528 Custom Vapes Goon RDA- 24mm (Authentic) $23.50

http://www.3avape.com/528-custom-vapes-goon-rda-24mm.html
http://www.3avape.com/528-custom-vapes-goon-rda-22mm.html

4 Likes

Has anyone else who ordered from RTS Vapes gotten a tracking number (or even a shipping notification) yet?

Placed an order on 6-30, and still have yet to receive anything other than an order confirmation notice.

3 Likes

I also placed my RTS order on 6/30 and have yet to receive any additional shipping updates.
Coincidentally I placed an order 7/3 with Gremlin DIY and that parcel is sitting at my Post Office being readied for delivery today.
Makes you wonder!?!

2 Likes

Same as you, conformation number only. I imagine at 50% off FA that they may be a tad backed up.

2 Likes

I thought this was fascinating. I ordered pretty much the entire FA Artist Touch line in 120ml bottles. If you look closely RTS has a “instock” count for each product. I did notice that after placing my order on 6/30 that that number “instock” did not change as of 7/6? One would could surmise that the webpage is not updating the stock portion or that this “instock” is just a façade.

3 Likes

Nice! I had a few bucks laying around in my PayPal account and it covered the cost and shipping. Score!

3 Likes

I placed an order on the 28th as well, called them on Wednesday and they said they are very backed up put it should be shipping in the next few days.

3 Likes

Ordered 7/5, so I wasn’t even worried about it. But now that I’m hearing you guys have ordered from as far back as 6/30 it has me scratching my head. Hopefully they’re just really backed up, but who knows…

3 Likes

Ordered 6-28… nothing yet.

3 Likes

Come to think of it, I have a small Pay Pal balance too :smiley:

3 Likes

Spend it!!! :tada:

2 Likes

I do like the glass tank on that Dripper, and for $4 bucks.

2 Likes