Good Deals 2017!

75W DNA mod for $36 using the coupon code VC10. Been wanting to try a DNA mod and the price is right so I picked up one for myself and another for a buddy to get free shipping.

7 Likes

Hey guys! I just noticed that Ecig City is having a huge sale on some of their items. They have really good prices already, but the sales make it even better. I have ordered from them numerous times, actually three times in the last 6 weeks…I got a black/rainbow alien 220w kit, a pink/black alien 220w kit, and a pink big baby beast 5ml tank…they also have so many different colors available for the alien kits and they were only $59.95 each, but if you are interested in Sigelei products, they have this:

https://ecig-city.com/collections/sigelei-blowout

The best deal I saw was the Snowwolf 218 200w that is usually $150 on sale for $40

Or just check out the site because they have other sales on other items and some already low prices on stuff that isn’t on sale!

4 Likes

I think elementvapes has the Smok Aliens cheaper in kit form atm. Just an FYI.

3 Likes

Your right! They are $58.55! I would have gotten them from there, but they were more when I purchased mine, and they didn’t have the pink one at the time! But thanks for the heads up! I love the Alien 220w…they are my new favorite mods! Great price, great look, lots of info on the screen (I particularly like the way it shows the amps used because it makes me feel safer), and it is small, yet powerful, and fits great in my hand, I couldn’t want anything more! Besides maybe a clock!

2 Likes

Somebody may have already posted this, it is probably why I purchased it. I got mine in the mail yesterday and coiled and wicked it up. It hits really nice, and has a good tank capacity.
http://www.3avape.com/digiflavor-fuji-gta-single-coil-version.html

Digiflavor Fuji GTA– Single Coil version
$29.90

Special Price $9.90

1 Like

http://www.healthcabin.net/kangertech-kbox-120w-mod-kit-ex-usb-wall-adapter-p/10285.html

Just received this, a kbox mini and a noisy cricket plus a few other things for under 25 dollars. Ems shipping took two weeks.

2 Likes

where is this company located ??

@Grubby the k120 is as good as the 200 imo great buy here

2 Likes

Hong kong I believe.

I have 2 Kbox 200’s 2 Kbox mini’s 3 Arthur’s I’m set for now thanks anyway :thumbsup:

1 Like

www.ejuices.com has 35% off everything. They mainly sell juice but they have quite a few coils in stock there as well and they are included in the sale. It’s today only and shipping is free. Coupon code Flash35.

1 Like

VapeNW fire sale. 6/9 - 6/11
20% off sitewide
Code: VAPENWFIRESALE

3 Likes

I guess I should have looked at VapeNW site before posting the Sale. The majority of items are out of stock, it just looks different than before. Seems odd to me !

2 Likes

No worries. Everyone gets caught up in the excitement and anticipation from time to time. :wink:

I got all giddy earlier when ecigexpress posted their Inawera sale, and didn’t think until a few minutes later to ask about the reformulated flavor issue on the main ones I was thinking about ordering. Sadly it meant I put the order off.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the new VapeNW though.

3 Likes

What about rts vapes? Do they have the older inawera flavors? I think they are having a 30% off Sale this weekend on Inawera flavors.

I just went through their site, and all but two flavors were out of stock. Looks strongly like they’re discontinuing the brand

My bad it’s vapors tek that is having the sale. Inawera30 coupon code.

1 Like

I thought they were out of business a year or more ago? Didn’t they use to sell some good quality nicotine a few years ago? Vaguely remember reading about them (was either reddit or ECF) a couple years ago.

Have you purchased from VT? Lately? How’s the service? Quality of product? Etc…

1 Like

I never heard of them going out of business. It has been a while since I ordered from them (about 2 years). I wasn’t impressed with they’re so called “great” nic that I too read about on VU. A buddy of mine purchases german flavors from them here and there and has no problems with them. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I noticed a spelling difference (and the fact that this is a dot Org address) vapor tek, vs vaper tek… Not sure if that factors in.

I will say they seem to have decent pricing (overall), and an awesome selection of Ina (174 flavors)!

Wish they carried more brands!

2 Likes