Good Deals 2018!

Hope that 70 got you some good stuff!

5 Likes

No problemo. Glad you could utilize it.

4 Likes

i love eightvapes clearance , i browse it at least twice a week…

5 Likes

I think so!!! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Well worth 15 bucks, love mine and they usually charge more for blue which is sexy as hell
https://www.3avape.com/geek-vape-athena-squonk-box-mod-with-6-5ml-bottle.html

5 Likes

guess who is getting another one :slight_smile:

Thanks for this find!

3 Likes

.99 cent 5 packs

4 Likes

Has anyone had there Cut Squonk mods ship yet? The 4 I ordered says still processing 5 days later, gonna have to send them an email to find out what is going on.

2 Likes

no news and was told the same thing, funny thing is i know this forum alone grabbed more then they said they had so who knows w/ them. They are part of @Everzonvapewholesale who’s CS blows out the arse so good luck there bud!
edit: well recv’d a tracking # @mjag but u know that dont mean it moved :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I understand the mod wasnt all that it was supposed to be , but for a beater mod or if you like to buy back ups for whatever reason thisbis a good price

4 Likes

I hope it’s the new version with the 510 fixed, not the old version I gave to a friend and the 510 fell out :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for the update worm! Gonna cross my fingers we all get them, hell of a deal and I have always wanted one. Thanks again for the link

Edit: Just got an email, the red is out of stock but they offered the white instead so I will go that route. Was initially gonna order the white anyway but it was $15 more, hopefully they don’t come back and ask for the difference.

5 Likes

Got my email as well. Same boat here. Wanted white but didn’t want to spend more. Hopefully they’ll honor a straight substitution.

5 Likes

They responded and made the substitution to white with no added fee. The only bad part is there waiting to receive stock again and told me they will ship next week. I am hoping the white is the same as on the X Mini, like a pearl white which looks great.

4 Likes

With your luck it’s probably storm trooper white :rofl:

But at that price, you can just spray paint it any color you want, at least they put the white “base” down already lol

Seriously I do hope you guys get your package and maybe the color isn’t that bad.

4 Likes

Yeah, at the price just as long as it is not pink I will be kool :grin:

4 Likes

I had the same happen but with 3Avape. I ordered the red cut squonk and got an e-mail today that they are out of red, and I should choose a new color…

2 Likes

ya that would suck … i may buy one just tyo throw in the Vapaggedon box… do you know how to tell the difference ???

5 Likes

The older version you will see a press fit SS 510 on the top, the new version has the top the same color as the mod, it is cast as one hole unit and the threads are mounted below that.

This is what the old version looks like.

Predator%20old%20510

The new version 510 looks like this.

Predator%20new%20510

7 Likes

It looks like they sold,out already anyway lol

3 Likes