Good Deals 2018!

I know! My ex couldn’t handle it and vaped it forward to me and that thing hits hard. I would use it outside the house but it’s too freaking heavy to carry around. I’ve found that it does really well with battery life as well. It’s well worth the 15.00.
I was thinking about running it thru a hydro dip just for the hell of it and see what comes up.

4 Likes

That would be cool, I would love to see the results of that!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Christmas Sale - 15% Off Sitewide - Use Code “XMAS2018”

Dear all,

We will offer a 15% sitewide code: “XMAS2018” during DEC18-DEC 20 (UTC-6).
You can find all you want in FASTTECH.com, including Drones, Feature brand Smart phones/tablets, E-cigarette mods and all the fantastic gadgets! Don’t miss it out!

Date: 18 Dec 2018 00:00 - 20 Dec 2018 23:59 (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 15% off
Code: XMAS2018

Special notices:

• The offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
  • Offer valid: 18 Dec 2018 00:00 - 20 Dec 2018 23:59 (UTC-6)
  • FastTech will not be liable to the consequences of provision of any incorrect information by the customers or technical issues.
  • The discount offer is subject to the item availability and the terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without prior notice.
  • OVMS products are not included in this promotional offer.
8 Likes

IJoy Capo $10.00. Don’t have one myself so can’t say anything good or bad about it but for 10.00 (+Shipping), I may roll the dice

https://www.3avape.com/ijoy-capo-100w-squonk-box-mod.html?acc=13205

6 Likes

@robin did have one of these I think a while back. Maybe she can chime in but you’re right for $10 it’s a great backup, somebody wanting to try squonking or even as replacement/beater mod since it includes a 20700 battery. However that might be the issue with higher shipping cost due to the battery, maybe not lol.

5 Likes

It says in the detail section that it Does include a 20700 battery. Will it make it through customs I wonder :thinking:

Going to grab one anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

ETA: USA Battery Express is the cheapest shipping for $7.90

ETA: I totally missed @eStorm post about the battery. It’s almost 2 in the morning so my marbles have not been picked up and gathered yet

6 Likes

You need to stop playing with marbles at 2 am.

:rofl:

6 Likes

You’re inadvertently showing “our” age my good man… I still remember when the marbles “had the over-riding say” and they would literally demand we stay up all night for such “activities”! :rofl: :wink:

Funny how things change as you get older.
Quality over quantity though eh?! grins

4 Likes

Wow that price is awesome. I loved that thing but unfortunately it died on me after only a few months. I lost my receipt so it was a wash. At that price though it is worth it.

3 Likes

Damn out of stock. Did you get one?

2 Likes

@Sprkslfly is this the one you have been hunting? I had a brain fart so I can’t remember

3 Likes

Mostly just the Cylon. :wink:
But resources are drying up on that one it seems. And being a Po Folk, I’m not paying “sticker price” when I know it’s been semi-frequently sold at the $40 marker when they were plentiful!

There’s at least one new ST chipped device coming down the pipe, and that’s the new Vandy Vape Pulse Dual squonk mod! So I’m patiently biding my time… Granted, I’m not really keen on having a “large” reservoir unless I could have multiple of them.
But then, that means I’d also have to have to buy multiple squonk RDA’s too. sigh
So I’m only moderately enthused, even though it has one of my favorite chips. :crazy_face:

Ahh first world problems. :wink:

3 Likes

You know Smoant is coming out with a dual batt squonker, right?

4 Likes

Shhhiiiit I wish I found them for that , I think 3fvape or someyhing like that has them for around 40 but they are in China

4 Likes

Nope. I do NOW though :smiley: lol
(Thank you)
About time too! I put that bug in @health_cabin’s ear (to mention to their Smoant rep) back when they first sent me the Cylon to review!

Problem is, I’ll have to wait for confirmation (DJLsb gut-shots) before I get seriously excited about that. At least I know they know how to do firmware (when they use a ST chip).

Still, I change flavors 5x a day (at least), and that and squonking just don’t seem like they’d mix (unless they sell additional bottles separately, and it seems like so many are proprietary…)

4 Likes

Tell me more… Hopefully smoant gets back on track … I love their cylon , charon and battlestar but the newest offerings have been suspect

2 Likes

I forget who it was, but I was fortunate enough to have funds at the time a deal was posted in this thread for one that was $42 shipped (IIRC)!
So I picked one up.

I saw several other sales too, but didn’t have the cash to do the deal.

Edit. You’re killing me man. I’m broke as a joke atm. But thanks for looking out! I’ll definitely keep it on tap (as China doesn’t bother me (in most cases).

3 Likes

Mind if I link ECF?

4 Likes

I dont mind anything you do …

4 Likes