Good Deals 2019!

Wow, that is a great deal. Wound up ordering the Pumper 18 though as I love my Pumper 21, there both even cheaper than the last deal of over $70, now at $55 and $60 and then you get the $5 off and that 10% off coupon you posted.

If you are choosing between the 2 definitely go with the 21 and get some Samsung 40T, what a great performer and not a true mech, it has protections.

Thanks for posting this, been wanting that 18 to go with my 21!

8 Likes

@mjag You really like it? Did you do a review on it?

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Just snagged a couple of Minikins. :+1:

6 Likes

I love it and I paid $130 for it when it first came out, would buy a 2nd 21 if they had different colors at that price. Gotta build for it like a mech as there are no power adjustments, just a power button. You can turn it on and off, just click the power button 5 times.

The Pumper 21 is like the Luna which is popular and @TheTinMan posted which got me to buy and it is great too. You just have a more rounded stabwood body with 21700 capability instead of just 18650 and a pump system that works great instead on a push bottle.

The Luna is on sale at the same place too, got it and the Galatek rda for $48 shipped about a week or 2 ago.

Here is a pic I found on my phone, the Drone came in the same day.

(this is the Luna, not the pumper 21)

Never reviewed the Pumper 21 but have been using it consistently since I got it way back when.

9 Likes

From what I understand the Luna and the Pumper 18 use the same chip. It is unregulated but with all the safety features of a regulated mod. Also the chip does regulate somewhat depending on the resistance of the coil. So if your battery is at 3.7 volts you may not be getting the full 3.7. This is coming from DLjsb.

Makes for a very unique and beautiful device that is great for those that donā€™t want to use a full mech.

Also VaporRange is awesome on price with aSMODus right now. Cheaper than asMODus distribution with their 30% off sales.

Iā€™ve been giving this

and the pumpers a hard look but still on a self imposed no equipment buying. Except for the stuff for folks at work that are interested in quitting smoking.

8 Likes

I hear ya brother, I am on a buying ban as well but fell off the wagon thanks to @eStorm :crazy_face:

I also picked up a Goon 25, for $35, I could not resist:

https://www.vaporrange.com/528-Custom-Vapes-Goon-25mm-RDA-p/custom-goon-rda.htm?1=1&CartID=1

And since these were only $13 I figured why not, fall off the wagon with gusto I say :rofl:

9 Likes

Okay, you and @eStorm are pushing my buttons, lol. Iā€™ve been wanting a Hermetic also but didnā€™t want to pay $30 plus for it. You guys are really killing me. I already have 4 mods in my cart at vaper range that I just havenā€™t pulled the trigger on.

8 Likes

So. Let me see if I have this right.

Thereā€™s rabbit season, duck season, and now an enabler season?

Got it.
:crazy_face: :laughing:

11 Likes

Bonza V1.5 14.99 code DNA10 = 13.50USD (+shipping). Canā€™t speak to the quality of vape because I donā€™t have one. Just thought someone might be interestedā€¦

EDIT: ecig-city.com has the COV Royal Hunter RDA on sale (clearance?) for 0.75 each. (These things just wonā€™t die!)

7 Likes

Mike there was a problem with the first EOSā€¦why they came out with the EOS 2 ā€¦when the EOS 2 was on sale during holidayā€¦i grabbed 2ā€¦i just love Asmodus gearā€¦i have 9 stab wood from them now an most of the tanksā€¦lolā€¦great build qualityā€¦but look at some reviews an see what the prob was with themā€¦if anyā€¦i seen 2 reviews an they mentioned a probā€¦they may have even came out with a firmware update ā€¦or the reviewers got pre production samples was was fixed on releaseā€¦just dont want to see u burnt ā€¦

PS Mike
get the Hermeticsā€¦lolā€¦great RDAā€¦bought one ā€¦and got another after the first one cameā€¦but I paid more than this offeringā€¦jump on itā€¦lol

6 Likes

Actuallyā€¦ $11.65 (shipped)
Damn enablers. :shakes_fist:

I couldā€™ve sworn I saw the Bunker listed (on sale) earlierā€¦ But when I looked again, it was normal price (39.99).

Iā€™m hoping to have a few dollars to rub together soon. But Iā€™m not sure if the sale or selection will be on in time. :sigh: Ah well, happy to get to try the Hermetic!

@woftam ā€œHeā€™s at it againā€.

7 Likes

here is the bunker on sale lolā€¦ https://www.eightvape.com/collections/vape-hardware/products/asmodus-bunker-rda?sscid=21k3_jbitd

7 Likes

Thaaaaanks Alanā€¦
:laughing:

Seriously though, eStorm was already kind enough to post that for me in the squonk thread. :wink:
Thatā€™s one Iā€™m hoping will still be on sale when things improve!

6 Likes

Sure, rub it in :wink: Being in CA it is 10% off than 9.5% tax right back in for lucky Californians, at least shipping is free :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. And I am really liking what aSMODus is doing with all the stabwoods.

I will take the EOS out of the cart. But I am going to grab a couple of Hermetics.

8 Likes

First time buying from this site. Found on vape.deals
[https://www.firevapor.com/products/voopoo-drag-157w-tc-mod-resin-version-1?variant=18656653967430]

Use code for additional 15%. Pretty slick deal imo.

7 Likes

here is a great dealā€¦i have 2 an now getting a 3rd at this priceā€¦just so you knowā€¦its small ā€¦drinks juice fastā€¦but the flavor is outstandingā€¦dont build to low in itā€¦i have one with a .45 twisted coil an one with a pasta coil .5 ā€¦lolā€¦its round wire run thru a modified pasta maker to flatten the wireā€¦with rounded edgesā€¦

any ways some say this is the RTA of the yearā€¦i can agree to a pointā€¦if u dont mid filling more frequentlyā€¦try this

7 Likes

To be quite honest, the first thing I was looking for was the ammit. Knowing you wanted one, but they didnā€™t have it :frowning:

Must of missed the hermetic and Iā€™m sorry, but you know how it goes. Wasting money brings a full whole meaning to the phrase, sharing is caring :hugs:

How else you ended up with 2 recurves? :wink:

Anyways, I only looked over the site that was provided by mjag. How can a woman resist sales, right? But Iā€™m so happy we all got things we liked at good prices! Letā€™s waste some more money next week, guys :roll_eyes: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s one for aussie vapers - Vapoureyes have a limited edition e-juice at AU $2 for 60ml

Normal price is AU $25

As its sold inside of Australia itā€™s 0% Nicotine

• 60% VG / 40% PG
  • Limit of one per customer

Found at the Australian Vape Deals site - https://ozvape.deals

4 Likes

I have noticed a trend with the sites I visit for discounts. Almost every one of them are selling the voopoo drag for cheap. I do believe voopoo sales are tanking. It is unfortunate for retailers that have any of their sh!t in stock.

4 Likes