Good Deals 2020!

Chef’s Flavours:

For the entire month of March, use ‘7Years’ to get a 27% discount.

7 Likes

Oh man that came just a day late…

4 Likes

Eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk

2 Likes

I’m ordering lots right now because it gets hot in the summer (Arizona) and I have to beat the heat, and I’m cooking for spring trading and working 62 hours a week with overtime.
So now is when I get my stuff.
I’ve already ordered my wishlist from BCF and Nic river, and am pretty set.
But since this lasts through March, it looks like I may need to make a new wish list.
Is it weird ordering from the U.K.?
I just don’t know.
What flavors should I get?

5 Likes

Idk, but I placed an order with them last week. Somehow, as I was looking at the sale items they dropped from $.10 to $.08 (and went back up the next day, I checked). I bought about 50 bottles of various flavors for $5, including two 4oz, the rancid and the lit. The shipping was 3 times more than the order itself, lol. #CheapskateLyfe. I’m fully aware many of the supercheap flavors are being discontinued because they have potentially harmful ingredients, but after all the years of putting strange crap into my lungs…not too worried.

3 Likes

Good list of flavors here

Chefs ships by weight. Add stuff to your cart then take stuff out and watch the shipping cost. Sometimes you can add a few more flavors and have the cost be the same. I just use PayPal for payment with them it’s easy. They have 2 shipping options tracked which is more and untracked which was half of tracked my first 2 orders but this time it was abiut 25% less. Takes around 10 days to get to WA after it’s shipped.

6 Likes

That’s odd, because where I live the shipping rate is always the same regardless of weight. So, I always order about $100 at a time.

4 Likes

Even though I didn’t ask the question right, you knew what I meant, and answered all my concerns. Awesome.

5 Likes

@natbone where about do you live?

Myfreedomsmokes.com 20% off pg/vg and diy flavors. Ends March 8th code 20pgvgflav

3 Likes

I’m in the UAE. I can get the UK stores to ship flavors here, but the US places don’t like to do it. The ones that will charge way too much for shipping.

5 Likes

Medicine Flower now has Free Domestic shipping,

11 Likes

$31.50 USD with code: VAPE.DEALS10

https://www.3avape.com/timesvape-keen-mech-mod-18650-20700-21700.html?sscid=31k4_5pxjp
$35.35 USD with code: WD15

$19.50 USD after code: StrikeSwag

I’ve used all of these vendors in the past without issue.

6 Likes

Don’t forget you can still get 27% off at chefsflavours.co.uk in till the end of march with code 7YEARS

10 Likes

I am making a list…all I really want is FA milk…but doesn’t make sense to only buy that

6 Likes

Hehe, sure it does @fidalgo_vapes. It IS delish !!!

5 Likes

FA milk is the best milk I’ve tried it was authormichellehughes who talked me into buying it glad she did. Bet there is lots more flavours you can find to purchase

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes you could surely pick up at least some Whipped Cream, and Custard Premium.

6 Likes

180ml of Cream Whipped
90 no of premium

On hand

But I cld grab 100ml of each prob " just in case " :wink:

7 Likes
9 Likes

Hi guys! I love looking for deals. Glad I found this thread. If I find anything worthwhile I’ll post it here!

8 Likes