Good Deals 2020!

Ya, me too. One of the things I really like about these guy’s is when you get your wire they also send you a 15% off code for you next order. You literally never have to pay full price.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Gremberryfarms.com formerly gremlin diy has all FLV 50% off.

Imo because of the store being based in WA their getting rid of all vape specific brands. Just before 2020 they had 4 other brands on sale.

Quite a variety of flavors left unfortunately no sweetness which I was wanting to give a shot. No alpine strawberry either to save you a look :crazy_face:

6 Likes

USV-MACH-ON3-240W-Squonker-Starter-Kit

Cheap for TC dual squonk mod!!!

Kit $17.00 (USA)

Anybody know if the VO TECH 240W Chipset does good enough TC?

3 Likes

It’s decent but the squonk bottle is not ideal.

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smoky Blue’s Vendor Zone

and a link :grin:

6 Likes

Any chance of a custom flavor pack?

6 Likes

Get it from their site directly for free shipping its $19.99 (they’re going out of business)

4 Likes

Any chance of you shipping to Canada ? :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

If this store is based in Wa State then Flavorh CANNOT SELL to them anymore…Flavorah os also based in Wa State and cannot ship within the state

4 Likes

Didn’t know Flavorah was a WA based business. Yeah Gremlin is based out of Lacey just outside Olympia.

Strange that WA has 2 flavor selling stores and 1 big flavor manufacturer.

4 Likes

RIP GremlinDIY.
Oh how we loved thee.

Hello candy flavoring company Gremberry Farms! :smiley:

8 Likes

Whats weird is how many big Vape companies are in Wa State and they banned a great tax revenue stream

5 Likes

Banned a stream to keep the giant river flowing properly.

5 Likes

20% off with code NEWSITE until February 2nd https://www.nomnomz.co.uk/

4 Likes

These guys STILL have stuff left so if you like retro gear head on over. The Bellus is one I always wanted but just never purchased and at this price… Why not? It is definitely worth putting in your Bug out Bag.

I remember this being a good mod

When Segelie made good stuff

8 Likes

Cool! :smiley: I was never a Smok fan… but, I do have 2 out of your 3 choices still working in my arsenal of Vape gear today… they won’t die! :rofl:

4 Likes

Still have a few RSST’s collecting dust somewhere! Those were my 1st genny’s!

4 Likes

For a second there I thought that was the xpro m80. Loved that mod and propably would have bought a replacement in a heartbeat

4 Likes