Good Deals 2020!

Thanks y’all. Very much appreciated!! :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Let us know what you pick!

8 Likes

Cold steel imo…I was a huge fan of Smoant back in the battlestar , charan , cylon days …Most everything after these mods was middle of the road . The cold steel is pretty great

9 Likes

Wait, what @Sprkslfly ?? Split ??

6 Likes

I think that was around the Laisimo time? I don’t remember exactly.

6 Likes

Tried to create a “reply as new thread”, but the option doesn’t seem to be there anymore.

Around Feb of 2019…

Rincoe was the offshoot.

A bit more here:

8 Likes

Ah. So who merged with Laisimo?

3 Likes

Laisimo was a sister company of Sigelei IIRC (but you’ll definitely want to look further into that if Laisimo is a brand you like)

After reading all the problems with them, and having had a look inside one from a kind soul who sent me one to look at, I have avoided them.

Sigelei used to be awesome mods a few years ago. (Though not since 2016 IMO)

6 Likes

Knew it was one of those S companies.

4 Likes

Finally a good recommendation!

7 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly, there’s just too many MFG’s out there, to keep it all straight. About the last big family breakup that I paid attention to was Avedis Zildjian, and Sabian !!!

7 Likes

Holy shit, now that is staying power.

The company was founded in Constantinople by Avedis Zildjian in 1623

I get curious, one of my many faults,lol

9 Likes

That’s what she said…

10 Likes

In early 1977, Armand Zildjian was appointed President of the Avedis Zildjian Company by his father.[30] Soon after, Robert Zildjian split from the company amidst conflict with his brother, Armand. In 1981, Robert started making Sabian cymbals in the Canadian Azco factory

6 Likes

Constantinople in 1623. Amazing.

7 Likes

How does a 24mm look on a EHpro? I’m still in search of a good MTL RTA and the one I’m looking at is 24mm

6 Likes

24 looks perfect on the Ehpro :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Is it the fumytech rose mtl rta? Cause it should be lol

6 Likes

Did you consider a FeV?

6 Likes

I started with a Kayfun 5 that I had for years. Hard to find now. Tried the Wotofo Cog and loved the flavor but could never get it to stop gurgling. Next up is the Berserker v2

5 Likes