Good Deals 2020!

Ooh stop it, my arm is twisting :laughing:

4 Likes

The last couple weeks has seen the Ā£ drop 10% against the ā‚¬ (and itā€™s still in free fall) , so everything everywhere in the UK is discounted even before applying a discount.

5 Likes

35% Discount. No code needed

6 Likes

Thanks to a heads up by @INOIROC (in another thread), we now know that VaporL is evidently closing their USA warehouse (as well as is having their Spring Sale -though watch the point of origin, as Iā€™m sure it will affect your shipping charges, and probably order status too!).

The following originate from the USA warehouse (as of this posting):

Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA Tank Atomizer for $7.20 (black only)

Uwell Nunchaku 80W Pen Style TC Mod for $8.88 (black only)

Vaporesso Tarot Baby 85W Box Mod from $3.49 (Blue, Green, Red)

Vandy Vape Pulse Dual 220W Squonk TC Mod - 7ml for $19.95 (green only)

Dovpo Topside Dual 200W Top Squonk Box Mod for $34.80 (Purple only)

LET IT BE KNOWNā€¦ that their website is having problems in completing orders currently.
I was hung up several times and could not complete no matter what I tried until I took everything but one item out of the cart.
Three items, would not complete AT ALL (wouldnā€™t go past ship-to selection.
Two items, would advance to the shipping option, but only Fed Ex 2-day (and then USPS 2nd day, after a bit more manipulation), but BOTH options were in the $30++ range.
One item in cart (but qty of 2 of the same item), and I finally got the cart to show the USPS option for $6.23, and was able to FINALLY complete the order.

8 Likes

I can confirm VaporL works when you pick one specific item. I wanted Swags. So I got rid of everything else and got two Vaporesso Swags checked out for $23.23. This is my first time ordering from VaporL.

4 Likes

UPDATE:
For anyone that ordered a black elder dragonā€¦
(May possibly affect other VaporL orders as well though)

Check your junk mail folder!!

I found an email from their support team letting me know that ā€˜due to a problem with their websiteā€™ they are out of the Black Elder Dragon.

They did not cancel the order (no surprise there) but DID ask if I wanted another color. Evidently they had 3 other colors in stockā€¦they had two choices Iā€™m ok with, so Iā€™m not bothered yet.
They did not say which which warehouse they would ship from, nor did I ask (I figure they are making good on their mistake, so they will eat the cost if they come from any other warehouse).

I have not heard anything back yet, but it was very early Sat morning their time when I replied.

Will try to update as possible.

8 Likes

Thank you @Sprkslfly.

3 Likes

Okā€¦ Now Iā€™m bothered.

First time thereā€™s a website issue. (knew that, free pass)

Second time (trying to work with them)

I say 1 blue, 1 gunmetalā€¦

Just heard back from them and now they say:

No. There wonā€™t BE a third time with this order since you couldnā€™t make good on the second offer.

I hope they are at least able to handle this correctly and quickly. Iā€™d prefer not to have to press matters with PayPalā€¦ Iā€™d like to be able to do business with them in the future, but whether or not thatā€™s going to happen, is all down to how they handle matters from this moment forward.

The chance for you to keep (or lose) a customer is in your hands @vaporl

9 Likes

18.00 USD with code MSG10OFF (one use per customer)

10 Likes

Update:

Took 3 days to get some form of notification, but I must say that even though they didnā€™t reply to my request personally (via email), they did issue a refund this morning!

I got notification from service@PayPal stating that Elego (VaporL) had issued a refund, and that it might take a couple days to process.

While there are no funds reflected (in process) in PayPal (or on the banking statement), I havenā€™t got any doubts about the situation.

VaporL made efforts to step up (offering alternative colors) and while things didnā€™t work out there, they made good on a prompt refund without having to ā€˜fight for itā€™.

Very pleased with the prompt refund.
Thank you @vaporl!

Hoping for better luck on the next purchaseā€¦

10 Likes

Mainly for those in UK, there are a load of clearance price concentrates on Rainbowvapes, and they also have some cracking bargains on hardware.
Example: Target Mini Ā£21.99
Feedlink Squonk Kit Ā£12.99
Gold only Wasp Nano RTA Ā£11.99 with free bubble glass
Postage is free over Ā£10

8 Likes

I have seen that river supply has quite some flavors in clearance down to 0.64$ per 15ml.

Maybe you need to stock up anyhow, they ship free if you order above 50$.

13 Likes

http://www.sourcemore.com/rewardpointsreferfriends/refer/index/?k=MC44MjI0ODAwMCAxNTg1NzIxODY2LCw2MzQ3MCw4NDQ4OA

Sourcemore.com has the Hell vape Destiny single coil RTA in stock.
Use code DEST to get $10.00 and change off.

I just got it for $18 and change. With shipping it was still cheaper than the full price. $24 and change after shipping!

4 Likes

Not a joke! 10% off with Slowtech!

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/3064280/no-joke-april-fool-s-day-flash-site-wide-sale?utm_source=fasttech.com&utm_medium=topbanner&utm_campaign=3064280-200327&utm_term=jack&utm_content=promotion

6 Likes

Wish Iā€™d seen that before I ordered the OBS LOL

3 Likes

Yes, happened to me too.
What OBS did you order? Engine MTL?

3 Likes

OBS Crius II RTA

2 Likes

Luckily you ordered:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9631177

discontinued

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had really good luck with Elementvape lately

4 Likes

Still waiting on stuff from FastTech since Feb.

3 Likes