Good Deals 2020!

Oh Rocky, thanks for the advise. I wasn’t sure, but ended up buying one.

5 Likes

Damn I should get a commission​:crazy_face: but good 4 you @SteveTC :+1:
Gotta go, I got a Hot Pocket cooking!
Sooo , Laters Baby!

5 Likes

Cooking? Really?? lol

That’s like saying I’m “making” a pizza, and then throwing a DiGiorno in the oven… :wink:

6 Likes

Damn, just burned the roof of my mouth,

funny your should say that, I made Digiorno pizza last night, on sale 3 for $11 !

5 Likes

You know something? You’d fit right in at my house. LMAO

On one side of my family, they really don’t appreciate joking around like this. Half the time they don’t even realize it’s a joke. On the other, we constantly exchange jabs. :laughing:

6 Likes

LOL same at my house. Anyone looking in would think my son and I hate each other. If we dislike you, we’re REALLY polite to you.
The joys of being dysfunctional…

7 Likes

Oh yes, you should. I discovered at checkout that they use also Singapore Post which is still reliable and afterwards that they have the Vaporesso Gen on sale and available in black. I try to resist another 2 hours at ordering it, so if you want to cut your deal for commission, give them a call it’s Monday morning over there.

4 Likes

Sorry, can’t help myself. Are these things having babies or what?

13 Likes

I feel like they must still be manufacturing them. I mean… right? OR, they are having babies… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’!
They’re like the Groundhog Day of RDAs or vapor Tribbles!

5 Likes

When eBay was still selling vape gear I purchased 20 or so. I sold 10 and then eBay was flooded with them and I couldn’t sell anymore so I just gave them away and even that wasn’t easy!

Too bad, they don’t have to royal hunter X RDA.

5 Likes

I think pink is not a fashion color these days :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t be a slave to fashion. Pink it up!

6 Likes

$13.99 for a Wotofo RAM ?? I’m going to pick up another couple for my stash.

https://www.3avape.com/wotofo-stentorian-ram-bf-squonker-mod.html

8 Likes

Darn, I would to if it wasn’t 3avape

5 Likes

I think kanger wholesale has them for 11 or 12 bucks and they ship from the USA, vapeNW had them for around the same price too a month or two ago

Edit: vapeNW is sold out but kanger has them, keep in mind shipping is $10 from them but they have killer deals, fancy a noisy cricket for $2?? They got it lol if you go there check all of clearance before you checkout to maximize your shipping cost

Edit 2: link https://www.kangerwholesaleusa.com/wotofo-stentorian-ram-bf-squonker-box-mod/

9 Likes

https://www.3avape.com/asvape-zeta-mtl-rta.html
atm only black left

7 Likes

here

6 Likes

Over at Chefs Flavours…

=====
The code will only be valid for 24hrs. Any longer than that and we would really struggle to get your orders out in a timely manner with the staff that we have here.

Please use the code ‘THANKYOU’ to claim 20% off your entire order.

Minimum Spend £10 - Sale Items Excluded - Code Ends Midnight Friday 5th June 2020

9 Likes

Here’s a review I did…

9 Likes