Good Deals 2020!

ANYBODY LOOKING FOR BUILDING MATERIALS THIS IS A VERY GOOD DEAL 30% OFF. TIME TO STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE WIRE. THEY DO HAVE MORE THAN WIRE SO CHECK EM OUT

30% Off Most Items Site-Wide!

Now’s the time to stock up on some of your favorite products at sale prices!Nearly our entire store is 30% off until just after midnight Feb 1st (EST), so make sure you stock up and treat yourself to the best rebuilding materials, tools, and accessories on the market today!

Banner\ 280x280

8 Likes

Yep yep! Great deal, and excellent quality of wire.

I just got a couple more rolls of fused clapton (SS 26x2/36?) from them in Nov to replace the 3 rolls from K-Bee that were complete shit.

The claptons I got from K-Bee were so loosely wrapped that you couldn’t even coil them without the outer wrap sliding around. Completely worthless and it’s the last time I’ll buy from them.

I’ve ordered several times from LV and never had an issue.

6 Likes

Ya, me too. One of the things I really like about these guy’s is when you get your wire they also send you a 15% off code for you next order. You literally never have to pay full price.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Gremberryfarms.com formerly gremlin diy has all FLV 50% off.

Imo because of the store being based in WA their getting rid of all vape specific brands. Just before 2020 they had 4 other brands on sale.

Quite a variety of flavors left unfortunately no sweetness which I was wanting to give a shot. No alpine strawberry either to save you a look :crazy_face:

6 Likes

USV-MACH-ON3-240W-Squonker-Starter-Kit

Cheap for TC dual squonk mod!!!

Kit $17.00 (USA)

Anybody know if the VO TECH 240W Chipset does good enough TC?

3 Likes

It’s decent but the squonk bottle is not ideal.

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smoky Blue’s Vendor Zone

and a link :grin:

6 Likes

Any chance of a custom flavor pack?

6 Likes

Get it from their site directly for free shipping its $19.99 (they’re going out of business)

4 Likes

Any chance of you shipping to Canada ? :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

If this store is based in Wa State then Flavorh CANNOT SELL to them anymore…Flavorah os also based in Wa State and cannot ship within the state

4 Likes

Didn’t know Flavorah was a WA based business. Yeah Gremlin is based out of Lacey just outside Olympia.

Strange that WA has 2 flavor selling stores and 1 big flavor manufacturer.

4 Likes

RIP GremlinDIY.
Oh how we loved thee.

Hello candy flavoring company Gremberry Farms! :smiley:

8 Likes

Whats weird is how many big Vape companies are in Wa State and they banned a great tax revenue stream

5 Likes

Banned a stream to keep the giant river flowing properly.

5 Likes

20% off with code NEWSITE until February 2nd https://www.nomnomz.co.uk/

4 Likes

These guys STILL have stuff left so if you like retro gear head on over. The Bellus is one I always wanted but just never purchased and at this price… Why not? It is definitely worth putting in your Bug out Bag.

I remember this being a good mod

When Segelie made good stuff

8 Likes

Cool! :smiley: I was never a Smok fan… but, I do have 2 out of your 3 choices still working in my arsenal of Vape gear today… they won’t die! :rofl:

4 Likes