Good Deals 2020!

Heads up: Mooch suggested a Do Not Buy for a few LG batteries that have a three leg top contact. These, appear, at least, to have that three same leg contact.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lg-is-changing-27793713

I’m sad to share this, because that is an incredible deal for us mtl vapers.

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll keep an eye on the top contact and see if I notice any distortion. Looking closer at the images of other cells, I notice Sanyo NCR18650GA, Samsung 30Q / 25R, and Sony VTC5 all have the 3 leg top contacts as well.

Good info to have!

5 Likes

Good catch! All those batteries from his recommended list you mentioned also show up with the three legs.

Now, I’m not sure how to distinguish which ones have the super thin top cap that he mentions is the problem, outside of the implication in the post linked above that it’s an LG specific issue. But even then, which LGs have that thin cap?

Link to the Do Not Buy recommendation for the LG H26:

Mooch - Bench Test Results: LG H26 2600mAh 18650...good...

4 Likes

From Mooch’s test: Bench Test Results: LG H26 2600mAh 18650
I picked up the M29 18650 2850 mAh cells.

Not sure if the H26 translates to the M26 2600mAh 18650 cell AND the M29 18650 2850 mAh cell?

In any event, it’s enough info to keep a close eye on them, like we should with any 18650. The heads up is definitely appreciated!

Edit: I’d be curious to know if the top contacts in question are made in house (LG, Sony, Samsung, Sanyo) or if they are farmed out to an outside vendor.

5 Likes

Good questions.

I want those M29s to be incredible. If you have updates down the line, I’d be curious to hear them.

4 Likes

anybody ever used these things before?
inked atty tank extenders?
They look interesting

5 Likes

Its allow in this forum to share links of products and other product reviews?

3 Likes

Ordered one if these. https://vaporempire.com/lost-vape-centaurus-mod-200w/
Use CVD10% for 10% off
Not a bad price. $118ish out the door
Now all I need is a super great price on a Steam Crave atty

7 Likes

@Deerslayer I just sent you a PM. Check it out.

3 Likes

Nice! Some of those expansion tanks are really cool. May have to pick up a couple

6 Likes

Liquid barn is having a 50% off base flash sale which ends at 12am today. Code is base

7 Likes

yes, as long as it isn’t an affiliate link

4 Likes

you’ll love the centaurus mate, really nice bit of kit.

4 Likes

vapesourcing.com has a bunch of 80 watters on sale now with codes:
80W devices:
Joytech Espion Code: EDMJS $12.99
Wismec CB-80 Code: EDMWCB $15.99
Eleaf iStick Nowos Code: EDMENK $20.99

Higher wattage devices:
Wismec Tinker 300W Code: EDMWTK $18.99
Smok G-Priv 3 Code: EDMSG3 $53.99
Voopoo Alpha Zip Mini Kit 120W Code: EDMVAZ $21.99

All prices are USD. Decent deals if these are your thing.
BTW, if you’ve never bought from vapesourcing, they are legit. I’ve purchased from them many times with zero issues. It may take a couple to four weeks to get, but you’ll get it.

EDIT: Fixed link. Thanks @Jellybean

14 Likes

Should arrive on Monday. Cant wait!

8 Likes

vapesourcing.com should get you there :wink:

8 Likes

yeah theyre pretty good vapesourcing.
Their postage to australia can be a bit more than some which is a bummer but they have warehouses in the US, shenzhen and hong kong so be sure to check the different pricing for each.
They only offer NL,netherlands post and DHL to australia and NL is usually only $10 or so less then DHL
Theyre clearance page always has some good deals as well.
Always check “vaping cheap” and “vape deals” to first.
These two sites always have the best coupons and sales for all the biggest online stores like vapesourcing, sourcemore, fasttech, everzon, 3avape, 3fvape, myvpro, breazy, eightvape etc

https://vape.deals/

7 Likes

i just ordered a few so ill post pics and let you know what theyre like when they arrive.

6 Likes

$15.95. Code: XTRA10 for 10% off. Final cost is $14.36 (+SH) Gold or
Green only

9 Likes

Great deal. I have not heard of VapoRider before and it looks like they may be Wholesale only but nothing makes that clear to me.

3 Likes