Good Deals 2020!

https://www.nomnomz.co.uk/

5 Likes

I may have to place my first overseas order

5 Likes

5 Likes

You still end up saving some money even with the shipping. Iā€™ve ordered twice from there and it takes around 8 days to get the order. Shipping is by weight so you can play around with the order to get the most in thete without an increase in cost. Non tracked is half the cost of tracked. Lots of good stuff you canā€™t get state side

6 Likes

I have ordered from Chefā€™s maybe 4 or 5 times and only once was there a problem, US customs refused the shipment and returned it. Chefā€™s contacted me and resent it with tracking, the more expensive option at no additional charge. It is surprising how quick packages come from the UK, usually about a week, 10 days at most. I have also ordered from Nom Nomz and 2 other UK sites, so far, so good.

8 Likes

Just a heads up the bcf coupon works on the flv flavor packs 15 10ml flavors for $40

5 Likes

I order from chefs occasionally. Get the stuff u canā€™t in the US lie fa custard premium. It is top notch.

7 Likes

I just wish DIYVS would have salesā€¦

4 Likes

Use code: DF3 to get the gold one for $7.99 https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-sigelei-fuchai-duo-3-23-175w-255w-box-mod-gold-p-10216.html?sscid=21k4_alvsc

4 Likes

I am right there with you, donā€™t understand why they donā€™t have sales, that is a great way to bring new customers in.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s no shit!
I donā€™t remember if Iā€™ve EVER seen a sale from them.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think they ever have. Iā€™m not sure if the code on the resource page even works. They are about 30 min. from my place and I havenā€™t been there in years because they are more expensive if you actually go there to buy and their shipping is outrageous too. If I want just 1 or 2 concentrates they charge 8 dollars. Needless to say I stopped shopping there a long time ago. I can get something from England cheaper than something in my own STATE!!!

7 Likes

Unfortunately I canā€™t find anyone else that sells NF. Unless I am missing something.

5 Likes

Oh, ya. I donā€™t know man, wish I did. Donā€™t they have their own web site?

3 Likes

Yes uk is cheap and most of it comes from the US

3 Likes

yeah but you have to buy in large quantities.

3 Likes

BCF must be getting hit hard. Out of just about every WF and most of the other stuff I want is out of stock. Oh well, might bite the bullet and do the DIYSV order.

2 Likes

well maybe something changed on their website since last night. WF is showing in stock. The falvorah i want is out of stock though.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this still works but
DIY Vapor Supply has a GIGANTIC selection of DIY supplies! For 10% off use code: ELRECIPES

I bitch about there shipping but itā€™s not a bad deal if you get a bunch at once because they use Flat Rate boxes.

3 Likes

Google Photos

Directvapor.com

Free shipping ON ORDERS OVER $25 for continental U.S. only.

15% off discount applied at checkout. Order total must be $50 or more. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Ends 02/17/2020 at 11:59pm EDT.

3 Likes