Good Deals 2020!

this thing looks interesting for MTLers

and this thing, very different
check how small the mesh strips are in the vaping with vic review?

9 Likes

They must have A LOT of these. This sale keeps staring me in the face. I already have 6 of them but canā€™t pass up another for that price. They always over charge for shipping but whatever. I love my Squeeze 2ā€™s. I keep waiting for them to sell out but not many are buying, or they just have a huge surplus.

I donā€™t know if I posted this before but when they were new, some people complained.
ā€œTheyā€™re too big.ā€
ā€œI donā€™t like the side fire button.ā€
ā€œThe screen is too tiny.ā€
ā€œThe LED is lameā€
ā€œThey ruined the Pico.ā€

It is way different from the original I can agree to that. Itā€™s still has its own merits and I can appreciate them.

Theyā€™re built solidly and just work well for me. I donā€™t need a huge screen. The fire button is fine where it is. Itā€™s easy to refill the squonk bottle. I can do it quickly with no mess. I could go on and on. The fact that it can use a 21700 is a huge plus for me.

When I bought my first one it costed half the price of a Topside. The topside definitely is a decent set up. Itā€™s not twice as good though. Iā€™d take 2 Pico Squeeze 2ā€™s over 1 Topside any day of the week.

9 Likes

They are a damn nice little unit that works well. I enjoy mine a lot. Even the kit atty isnā€™t bad. People will complain about being hung with a new rope. I pay that no mind.

11 Likes

I forgot how it went but Wismec had a kit almost exactly like that. I think it was called the Exo Skeleton and had a Kage tank on it. Supposedly the coils were similar to Cloud Beast but didnā€™t quite match. They must be sister companies or whatever itā€™s called. Maybe it was just a collab though.

I did a lot of reading in my down time for about a year. It was at the VU and I went back years to see what people were saying about stuff. I can usually remember stuff like those two kits.

6 Likes

Have you tried Asmodus US site? Donā€™t know if they will ship to the EU but they have it listed for $69.00 with code 60OFF that comes to $28.00 US. Blue or red if I remember right. Might be worth a shot to email CS to find out.

7 Likes

Just got mine in the mail today :grin:

Very nice indeed :+1:. I like the Squonk bottle door, off/on very easy. This is my first 21700 Squonker and for a 21700 battery devise it is NOT big. I guess if you have small hands but thatā€™s why they put the button in the middle.

Thanks to everyone here that posted comments about it. As a result of the comments here about the paint, I choose the red one. I normally donā€™t buy red things. This is my first red mod purchased (I won a red and black Smoke kit) and I am not regretting it at all. It does look very nice.

Picture

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been eyeballing these for a long time. Thanks for the info. I think Iā€™m getting red, again. Red will look sharp with black tanks or drippers. Shipping is too much, $16 to ship from wherever they are to Houston/Galveston area of Texas, but even at that itā€™s worth it.

6 Likes

yes

they will but i cannot get the 60% code working for me :rage:

ā€œ60off code seems to be invalidā€

Donā€™t buy Neverzon

5 Likes

Wellā€¦ YEAH! :laughing:
Youā€™re going to be hung!! :crazy_face:

:wink: /chuckles

10 Likes

Something my dad used to say. Funny, somehow? I think it was funny for him to see the reaction more than funny for the audience.

11 Likes

yeah so have i. Ive spotted it a few times and nearly bought one.
This is the cheapest ive seen it though
Spewing its only for US buyers.
So it has a bluetooth app feature to?
Not that id probably use that much.
It seems a decent mod for the price.
If you end up getting one can you let me know what its like please mate?

4 Likes

Spend another 5 or 6 bucks and youā€™ll get free shipping in the US. This PodMod is a beast! Wattage mode only, with terrific battery management. The only downside is the original PODS do not have air control and the vape is extremely airy. Purchase the V9 pods and youā€™ll get the AFC ring and can use SMOK v9 coil heads. Purchase the RDTA pod and youā€™ll be in heaven. I was very surprised and impressed at how much I like this device (with the proper pods). I donā€™t know if the RDTA pods are available in the US. I bought them from China and well worth the wait.

9 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s the deal I saw. I canā€™t believe itā€™s still available. That is one heck of a deal for that mod. Good sleuthing, Jim.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve enjoyed the heck out of the first 24 hours with my new Pico Squeeze 2!!! Itā€™s really nice to be able to squonk the Dead Rabbit SE using a compact portable mod.

I have been unusually fumbley today and I had my first drop with the Pico Squeeze 2. I was taking it out of my pocket and snagged my shirt tail launching the mod up, and of coarse back down again. It smacked down right in the middle of the kitchen floor. The floor is tile!!! The sound was loud and the metal squonk bottle door piece came off and went underneath the oven. The RDA cap also found its way under the oven.

To my amazement there is not a single scratch, dent, or broken bolt. I only had to retrieve the pieces from under the oven, I used a coat hanger, and reposition one coil. I washed them off and was right back in business :slightly_smiling_face:

I thought for sure I broke my brand new Squonker! Itā€™s either a tough little mod or I just got lucky. It is a heaftey mod and things with mass always do worse in a crash than things that are lighter.

Bullet dodgedšŸ˜

12 Likes

Geez, somethings in the air. I was mixing the other night when a small box of drip tips fell off the shelf and knocked the bottle over spilling out the mix as I was getting ready to add the vg. But I digress. Back to deals!

8 Likes

I have both of those, bede. Most Silverplay 24 owners consider them RL probably because they perform well with full open air settings but Iā€™ve closed it down and it vapes well. I still use mine. I love the old Hurricane style deck. Only problem is the small capacity but an ECF member found a bubble glass and needed o-ring to modify it.

The Intense Mesh is still in the box, LMAO. I buy so much s#*t I canā€™t keep up with myself. Itā€™s in the queue thoughā€¦fingers crossed.

note: I donā€™t consider the Silverplay a good newbie tank. The chamber has 3 removable parts and is a totally different wicking system than what you usually see nowadays. But once you learn it it rocks and the flavor is great.

7 Likes

Sorry, but unfortunately you just lost a sale. Iā€™ll address it in the vendor thread.

6 Likes

what is AFAIK?

5 Likes

Dude, you crack me man! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

It isnā€™t a great MTL set up. I would say more of a Restricted lung.

6 Likes