Good Deals 2020!

Hi Muth, never had issues with them and yes, shipping is challenging these days!

5 Likes

Thank you @Gsnap

I used the chance to order already. They have Flavorah Greek Yogurt for $1 , so I added it.

5 Likes

Ultroner Gaea Stab-wood dual-18650 version

9 Likes

yihi sx mini sl $43.52
(only coffee tang color left. Seems a few vendors have this color left)

or same color from 3avape for $49.63 + free shipping, logging in and using coupon code vapedeals at checkout.

9 Likes

thats good for the stabwood Gaea, $39.50 from everzon
or even better $48.39 from 3avape with free shipping.
How goods vape deals?

6 Likes

I have one coming but I bought it before those sales. I paid $52 with free shipping so it was only a little bit more. It left the Dallas, TX warehouse today so Iā€™ll have it by Monday. Maybe tomorrow but Iā€™m not sure if the USPS is delivering on the weekend now.

It was a bit of a choice between the new Gaea dual 21700 non-stab-wood and the old dual 18650 Stab-wood version. I went for the Stab-wood figuring they might not make any new ones and I already have two duel 21700 mods. But that stainless steel sealed the deal.

7 Likes

Ugh, I want more!

It is a seriously nicely made mod, the stabwood is beautiful and the stainless steel very classy, need to stop myself from buying more. Bought all 3 colors, one was supposed to be for a friendā€¦bought another because I could not part with the 3 I gotā€¦lol

11 Likes

I am absolutely loving the pico 2. Itā€™s my first squonk. Been using it nonstop for a week now. I went and bought a couple extras just to have on hand. Also bought the topside light and topside dual now :crazy_face:. I love the airflow but did have to close it 1/4 as it was too much even for my liking.

13 Likes

The airflow of what? Which tank you talking about?

6 Likes

The tank that came with my pico :rofl:

9 Likes

Oh, that must be the Coral RDA? Yeah, Idk about you but I donā€™t have Arnold Schwarzenegger lungs. Some attys are just too much air for me. If closing them down doesnā€™t work I just have to switch attys.

8 Likes

I do like some air but holy smokes it was more than I expected especially with only one air slot.

8 Likes

I totally get it. Iā€™ve decided to drop the acronymns MTL, RL and DL because I donā€™t feel they pertain to everyone. For one, female lungs are 1/3 smaller than a maleā€™s on average. What Bob calls DL might be sucking in the entire stratosphere for me, lol. This is only a theory of mine because I never sat side by side with other vapers and compared notes. Idk, I could be wrong. Iā€™m just going by what I read from others.

9 Likes

Pretty sure it is the Coral. Way too much air in my opinion. Kind of a pain to build on too. Not difficult, just a PITA.

8 Likes

Thx for chiming in. Thatā€™s helpful to know. Iā€™ll only deal with PITA if the vape is worth it. And that can mean a lot of things like too many moving parts ya gotta take off and clean, etc., a deck you canā€™t pull off without the glass tank falling off and losing your juiceā€¦

7 Likes

People take in smoke different, no matter what the setup may beā€¦, me & my wife both vape DTLā€¦ & I blow some ridiculous clouds, where as herā€¦ wellā€¦ thatā€™s a different st
oryā€¦ lolā€¦ (baby cloud) ;

7 Likes

The Coral isnā€™t a bad RDA. There are worse and there are better. The main problems I had were the airflow (too much IMO) and those damn tilted mounting posts. Not an arthritis friendly build deck Iā€™m afraid. BTW, if you try to adjust the airflow, you get rewarded with the loud whooshing whistle and the flavor improvment is minimal.

I too dislike not being able to pull out a deck without removing the glass as well. I avoid those types of tanks as much as possible. I prefer WBTYM decks in my increasing age.
Iā€™m developing the patience of a gnat on cocaine.

9 Likes

Reminds me of when my wife (at the time) and I had been vaping for a short while. I was chuffing away on a Doge like a steam boat fighting a river and she was vaping a Nautilus like a chipmunk chewing a cracker. She lets out a loud exhale and the vape ā€œcloudā€ that came out was like 5 strands of hair floating on a breeze.
BUT, it helped her quit the cigs, so allā€™s well that ends well.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s fucking ALL-TIME priceless right there!! LMFAO

12 Likes

I also bought a dead rabbit v2 to go with the squonks I bought. I do like having too much airflow and being able to close it than buying a device that doesnā€™t have enough for me and not being able to do anything about it. Overall I think the pico 2 is good to buy as a starter at $15. I previously bought the ED but havenā€™t used it much yet as Iā€™ve been using it to test juices.

12 Likes