Good deals?

After reading about the Boreas here and the great deal from eciggity had to have one. Ordered one today.

2 Likes

I hear ya, got two more myself…why not, it’s the BOREAS. Got the Billows V3 a couple weeks ago from them and enjoying how easy the builds are and the quality top shelf.

I guess it’s a bit late, but for anyone looking to get those subtank minis on clearance, the RBA is the original V1 with the horribly tiny wicking slots (at least both mine were), so they’ll require a bit of modifying to not suck.

Still worth it at that price, IMO, but YMMV.

I have been rebuilding the standard atomizers for the subtank, the first time or two I just change out the wicking cotton, after that I will build a .6 ohm coil and not use the rebuild deck. I do this for my step daughters subtank and the horizontal coils, I have yet to figure out making a vertical coil inside those little boxes.

Yeah, I notice that too, when mine showed up. I posted about it in the Vape Mail thread.

These must have been old stock. They are the earlier ones with the V1
RBA (tiny juice holes), but they can be modified. They also have the
earlier OCC pre-built coils. They are the 2 piece OCC coils. A twist
with a crescent wrench will separate the case, and they can be rebuilt
easier than the newer, one piece coils. I doubt it will be necessary,
having the RBA’s but I’ll stash them just in case, never know.

A little drilling will be in order. Like you said, still worth it at that price though.

I just got this email from Lightning Vapes.

20% Off All Wire, This Week Only! More Sales Coming!
In case you missed our huge wire sale last month, here’s a chance to stock up again at a great price. Keep your eyes peeled for new sales each week!

4 Likes

They only have the Black one’s in stock…but still it’s a good deal
http://vapenw.com/tanks/tanks/kayfun-mini-v3-by-tobeco

2 Likes

Quick! 6 hours left on this sale (20% off) …get some 316L stainless steel Clapton wire …or any other wire
http://www.lightningvapes.com/collections/wire

6 days left on this sale at Lightning Vapes

4 Likes

It was a ticking clock! I panicked! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Oh, lmao. Thank you, I needed that laugh!

4 Likes

to get an additional 20% off the LightbingVapes 20% off deal, use the discount code “VapeDealsLV”

7 Likes

Nice, thanks! I was just about to order. Glad I looked here first.

Lightning Vapes now has SS clapton wire. But it has kanthal outer wrap, will it still work in temp control?

Whichever wire has the least resistance should be the path of current and the resistance measured for TC. As I understand it, the core should carry the electrical load, and the wrap mostly just acts as a heatsink.

1 Like

Coupon code “yeti4life” will get you buy 1 get 2 free at yetivape.com

2 Likes

I think it’s buy 2 get one free. Maybe I did something wrong.

Edit: Tried again and said code invalid because used to many times. Man teased me thought I was about to get me three more IPV5’s for $65. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s only on eJuice

2 Likes

Wizard Labs mark down some of their Inawera Flavors.
8ml .99 regular price $1.87
1oz $3.99 regular price $7.29

Cactus, Strawberry, Watermelon, Apple, Honey, Mango
Plus more cant remember them all.

http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=79_114&product_id=1864

5 Likes

my apologies, Ggr, it was late when i posted that…as stated by Bo, its on their juice line only…

2 Likes