Good deals?

Gonna have to get me some French Vanilla to try that recipe.

I don’t use EM so would probably leave it out

CMJ

EM can absolutely be left out.

1 Like

I just ordered VC 1 from Bull City for 1.75 for a 10ml to try it out against the VC 2 (I have a 4 oz bottle of it) yesterday with about a dozen other flavors (Fiji apple being one). Sure wish they would get Joy back in stock, I have been wanting to try it for awhile now.

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s more options to buy the Badger 121 Paint Mixer…

Click for the Badger Paint Mixer

Some with free shipping…

1 Like

so I bought an engraving tool and turned it into this

idk it froths’s like crazy and the bit changes w an allen key?

4 Likes

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111718857650&alt=web

Will any of those fit in the skinny tip bottle’s?

1 Like

my frothier is twisted 18 g wire untwisted alittle!!! in the engraving tool…

1 Like

Good point! Will those paint mixers fit into a 15ml bottle? That’d be perfect for me! Mine is the nickel size round ended whisk type.

1 Like

the tool comes w a diamond tip removable by set screw… remove and insert twisted mess and froth away… haha…I had the thing sitting around and my stupid mind wandered lol…

1 Like

3 Likes

mine is CUSTOMIZED haha looks impressive haha

1 Like

Any chance you’ll share the
"butterscotch custard" recipe PLEASE :)?

6% Butterscotch TPA
10% Vanilla Custard v1 CAP

Simple but good.

CMJ

4 Likes

I saw this one, that I thought looked good:

3 Likes

I’ve seen that one too.

CMJ

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try it out.
I love butterscotch, I’m hoping to afford FW Butterscotch asap

2 Likes

I’m having g issues…lol
I have:
Juicy Peach & Ripe Strawberry and no other flavers to add to v1 custard except creamed & vanilla’s.
Ripe Strawberry is good but I gotta figure a few flavors & brands of those to go with creamed,custards…etc

I’m predominantly a TPA guy.

My most used TPA flavours along with CAP VC V1 are
RIPE STRAWBERRY
BANANA CREAM
PLUM
BUTTERSCOTCH
CARAMEL ORIGINAL
DULCE DE LECHE
RIPE BANANA
BRANDY
BAVARIAN CREAM
PIE CRUST

I also use CAPELLA
SWEET STRAWBERRY
CAKE BATTER (changing to FW YELLOW CAKE SOON)

One easy way of finding a good custard recipe is to choose a desert you like and try to replicate it.

I’ve made a recipe that’s based on a Brandy soaked plum tart with custard however currently it’s private and I’ve only shared this recipe with one other user who shared one of theirs with me.

Don’t be afraid to try a mix of flavours.

Pie crust is a very versatile flavouring that adds a pastry crust kind of note to your juices when used under 4% I’ve also got an Apple and Blackcurrant pie with custard recipe that’s quite delicious. A little sour at times though and isn’t an ADV but the flavourings I use in this are from a vendor called CUPCAKE WORLD and are generally an EU vendor.

CMJ

1 Like