Green tea, or herbal liquids in general

Anyone know of any good green tea or herbal mixes in general?

2 Likes

I have a few steeping that are more geared toward being more tea and some fruit. I am always vaping more fruit than anything but have wanted more savory type mixes.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=green+tea&exclsingle=0&sort=score&direction=desc this is a link of a search on ELR for green tea looks like it embodies all teas.

I have a really interesting Earl Grey Tea that gives a great tea taste with slightly a looper finish I enjoy it !
here is the link http://tjek.nu/r/2BLQ

I’ve been meaning to try @JoJo 's mix http://tjek.nu/r/1DFT always have heard good things about it.

3 Likes

Awww thanks Amy. It’s needing a revamp. Made a big bottle recently and I’m not as thrilled with it as I used to be.

Mmmm tea…don’t get me started. I’m workin’ on what I’ve always called a London Fog—basically an earl grey latte with vanilla. If you ever go to starbucks, try one. They’re fantastic. So far, best results in the realm of tea have been with TPA green. I have FA’s green and black but haven’t messed with them a whole lot. It’s on my list. If you want teas, fruits, flowers, herbs, follow miss @Amy2 up there ^^^ or @therabidweasel or @DarthVapor. Also, check out:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/some-notes-on-florals-r-diy-ejuice/75537

5 Likes

I love Green Tea, but haven’t had good luck mixing it. I think the trick may be using very small amounts and getting it just sweet enough to get that old “Tea Twang” that makes it refreshing.

I tried mixing a Green Tea recipe with lemon and it didn’t work really well. I’m wonder if a micro amount of cactus and 2% marshmallow would give it a little snap and keep it within a Green Tea flavor profile.

Just an idea…

4 Likes

I have a few purchased Naturally Extracted Tea’s from myvapejuice.com before they closed.I picked up their Herbal Holiday , Earl Grey , and Orgainc Assam teas.I also really like @Amy2 mix , it is a very nice vape!

Grey Days

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.5
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 1.25
Egg Nog (CAP) 0.3
Green Orange (Hangsen) 0.4
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.25
Meringue (TPA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 0.75
Vanilla Cupcake v2 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 11.95%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Thanks. Any idea on steeping time? I wouldn’t want to rush in to early and I heard tea flavours can take longer.

1 Like

I held off a month before trying it but I don’t know for sure.I would try and give it a couple of weeks before trying it at least.

1 Like

Also is there a site I can buy all these flavours together? I’m fairly new to mixing and am only using makmyvape at the mo. Any guidance would be appreciated.

1 Like

Not sure if your inquiring about my mix Grey Days I let it steep at least 1 month it’s a very coomplexed mix. I have never used Vapecrafters but they’re available to make the mix for you so you don’t have to buy the flavors individually…up to you thou here’s the link https://www.vapecrafter.com/

I don’t know where your located but there’s plenty of places to buy and have them in no time.

@BoyHowdy thanks for the nice compliment.

2 Likes

I am based in UK so I think vape raftcrafters is out. I will look for something similar over here. I will give your mix a try, hopefully I can find the same service over here and get someone to make the first one for me :grin:

1 Like

I know @Pattie my main guy I tag for UK vendors he knows his stuff maybe he can lend a hand and show you where to get stuff.

I hope you like the mix, it isn’t overly Tea in general more of a sweet bakery slash tea slash looper.

3 Likes

Just gave @Gragwar a nice list of places to try for flavour vendors, pg, vg, nic and bottles, should keep them busy a while. :yum:

4 Likes

Pattie I was wondering we get this question often…maybe you could do a Beginner’s guide to shopping in the UK for concentrates as well as Nicotine. Just a thought, I could keep tagging you :wink: since you’re super awesome ! Thank you for helping as always

2 Likes

Thats a good idear Amy. I will make a list and do something soon. I have a lot on just now, but untill i do the list please just tag me when needed. :yum:

1 Like

Maybe a Pinned vendor list for different countries could be a good idea, that way it is possible to cover the US, UK, EU and so on. A list you always see on the right side perhaps…

2 Likes

@Gragwar I used makemyvape just once because they came up as first result on google search lol. That was when I first started and I had not yet discovered ELR.
Now I get all my flavours from flavourartuk. Nicotine, VG and PG from darkstarvapour. Service is great from both, no issues so far.

1 Like

+1. This is a great idea if this does not already exist.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Yeah same here, was the first one that popped up. Will check those sites out for sure.
On an unrelated issue… I love dire straits

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources#shops is in the beginner thread, I believe. Also at the top of every page on here and ELR. :stuck_out_tongue: Not that anyone goes there. LOL.

2 Likes

I am working on a few different tea recipes. I have found that they need about 2 weeks of steeping to mellow out the very floral flavors of the tea concentrates, combining them with tobacco pushes that out to a month. These are my works in progress:

Tea-bacco

Ingredient %
555 Type Dark Tobacco (TPA) 1
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5
Black Honey (TPA) 4
Chai Tea (TPA) 1
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 2.5
Green Tea (TPA) 2
RY4 (TPA) 2
Smooth (TPA) 1
Wintergreen (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 15%

Chai Tea test v1

Ingredient %
Chai Tea (TPA) 8
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
DX Marshmallow (TPA) 1
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5
Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA) 0.75

Flavor total: 13.25%

Tea Bright-side of Life

Ingredient %
Acai Berry (TPA) 4
Citrus Blossom (LA) 0.5
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 1.5
Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA) 1
Green Tea (TPA) 3
Guava (TPA) 0.5
Honeysuckle (TPA) 1.5
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1.25
Pear (TPA) 2
Smooth (TPA) 1
Wintergreen (TPA) 0.33

Flavor total: 16.58%

Green Tea

Ingredient %
Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA) 0.5
Green Tea (TPA) 7
Honey (TPA) 2
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 0.5

Flavor total: 10%

Pomegranate Tea

Ingredient %
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 2
Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA) 1
Green Tea (TPA) 5
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 0.75
Natural pomegranate (LAN) 3
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 13.25%

3 Likes