Gremberry Farms - soon out of business?

I just found this post on Reddit:

Gremberry Farms

Forgive me if it’s not allowed but I saw this on Facebook.

Original text-
Bear with me, this could be a long post. Please read.

First off, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 12, 13 and 14) we are having a 10% off sale. Use the code DIY when you check out to take 10% off your orders total. This also works with the Weekly Flyer section, as well as the current sale on Stixx Mixx which is buy one 15ml and get a second of the same flavor for free.

Now for the hard part. I need your help. In October of last year the media and government managed to shut down our E-Juice business because of the Vape Crisis, so we went all in with Flavoring only as a DIY business. Things looked like it might work, but then it was hit by the Corona Virus Crisis. at which point I had to let the last employee go and take a full time job.

Now it is just me.

I will be faced with a hard decision soon as my lease for the shop is up in July and unless things change I won’t be able to afford another year.

I am not a person that asks for help and this all makes me horribly anxious (I guess that’s the right word) and uncomfortable. But I do need your help. If you are a Gremlin fan, please start sharing our name when you see someone looking for a place to buy flavors. Share a photo when your flavors arrive to show people we are here. I try to release a flyer every Friday, please share it with your groups to let people know of the sale. I am just one person that is running out of ideas so I am turning to you now for help.

We have two months to try to bring back part of the history that is Gremlin or it may be lost to the ages. Please help spread the word that we are indeed here and still open.

The last thing in the world I want to do is have a Going Out Of Business Sale, so I am calling this weekend our Still In Business Sale!

Thank you for your help, and a huge thank you for all the years that I have enjoyed so very much.

Rich

GremberryFarms.com

That would be a loss for me if he went out of business.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help out a WA supplier (please)