Guys I am worried

:laughing::sweat_smile::slight_smile::neutral_face::confused::frowning::astonished::flushed:

2 Likes

Someone left this book at my local barā€¦I picked it up tonight to take a lookā€¦the first quoteā€¦yes.

7 Likes

The VG is a derivative of or byproduct of the palm kernel seed right? And we can get the same taste consistency with coconut and or soybean. Itā€™s not the oil that we use but the glycerin made from the plant itself. Iā€™m not concerned.

1 Like

Not to be confrontational, but ā€œpeopleā€ will lie to you as will many other species of animal. If you donā€™t trust scientists or professors specifically, do you just bang rocks together for your internet, or are you maybe trusting millions of man-years of accumulated actual science to deliver my words to your eyes?

So I take issue that ā€œallā€ of us will lie to you. Whatcha studying 25 years of your life for Tommy? I wanna lie to people momma! I would bet there might be slightly many more politicians or mechanics that might bend the truth (itā€™s also a much easier credentialing process). IF we are gonna pick on professions. Shall we pick religious affiliation and hair color too? Because not ā€œallā€ of anything do anything and you can cut all stinking lying humans into any subpopulation.

Donā€™t be so jaded against a group dude. Itā€™s pretty hard to find a more consistently positive force in human history (ok not the guy that invented freon AND put lead in gasoline) but itā€™s a pretty good batting average. Even lead-in-gas guy was forced to lie by his employer. On the other hand, all old ladyā€™s will lie if they get busted farting in church, lol! Just food for thought bro, donā€™t take it as me coming down on you please.

4 Likes

And quite the opposite, I loathe conformity. But thinking for yourself doesnā€™t mean youā€™re an expert on splitting an atom or tiger beetles. It means double-checking and questioning what you are told are facts.

3 Likes

No feeling of being confrontational and as I am always guilty of leaving part of the clip not shown. I am speaking of my own personal experiences at two different universities. I may add that I know that all different groups lie and my story comes from my highly confrontational experiences with a few particular professors and science teachers. My experience didnā€™t prove so positive and I found that it was their way, their choices, their opinions, and their beliefs. As well, there was nothing else other than their opinions and if there is anything different, you can bet it is wrong if they donā€™t agree. I found that if I didnā€™t agree with certain professors and science teachers/professors it didnā€™t matter if I aced every test, my beliefs and opinions automatically affected my grades. Which by the way is wrong and very much being a bully of conformity. Thinking for myself is not atom splitting, itā€™s freedom of choice and belief which I hold great value and respect others the same. My professors with the youā€™re wrong and Iā€™m right syndrome do not. Itā€™s not that they are all this way but it is the experience that I had that left a bad taste in my mouth and I know others who had similar experiences. So no one had to tell me any facts, I had to live through them. So maybe this explains a little why I may seem a little jaded to this group. Itā€™s nothing personal, it was just a bad experience and one that made me question certain peoples motives.

7 Likes

curious amyā€¦could you tell any difference between VG made of soy or palm? i cant. iā€™ll send you some VG made from soy. i believe VG made from soy, palm or coconut is all basically the same

1 Like

To me I can tell the difference. Thereā€™s a certain taste and consistency I pick from Soy Vg which made me start to look other places as you know I mix Max Vg and over time Iā€™ve tasted a ton of Soy Vg it isnā€™t the worst but Iā€™d much rather taste the flavor ! Thereā€™s a certain heaviness I feel when I use Soy that I donā€™t care for either.

7 Likes

Does anyone know if myfreedomsmokes vg is soy or palm derived?? I still have about 2L of that before I bust into my essential depot palm VGā€¦

2 Likes

You may can look at your order review on their webpage under your account if you built one for both places.

2 Likes

I looked at that a few days ago, I cant find anything on myfreedomsmokes that tells me what their VG is derived fromā€¦ hmmm makes you wonderā€¦

3 Likes

You could call them perhaps !

2 Likes

yes that was my next step :slight_smile: I know essential depot VG is Palm, which I picked up because it seems to be a very popular place and brand of VGā€¦

3 Likes

As far as being cautious, there is nothing wrong with that! My honest opinion is that of most of the vapers who have already responded. I still firmly believe this is 100x safer than smoking cigarettes and I feel so much better vaping than I did when I smoked and I was a pack a day kind of guy for a while. So I and others will take our chances vaporizing PG/VG mixes until we keel over :slight_smile: I had a desire to quit smoking, and after 4 years I have an even stronger passion for vaping!

6 Likes

ED carries both Palm and Soy. I got 7 more days til my 3 year mark off the stinkies I feel ya !!!

9 Likes

Yes they do, I decided Palm based on yours and others suggestionsā€¦ I listen to my ELR fam :smile: argue sometimes too but all in good nature and for the sake of learning and sharing my own opinions and views.

4 Likes

@Mjn618 sorry for hijacking your thread! Iā€™m done now :blush:

4 Likes

I like Palm derived best, itā€™s thinner, sweeter and I believe it takes on flavor better. At least for me it does.

7 Likes

Ive done enough research on vaping in the last 2 years to write an encyclopedia, but I wont. Bottom line is this: vaping is not healthy in any way. We take a substance that does not belong in our lungs and put it there anyway. So if you really want to be that health worried, Id say just stop altogether. Personally I do not plan on stopping anytime soon though. So there

P.S. Palm VG all the way =P

3 Likes

Well alrighty then professor, you have my attention. Iā€™m assuming by ā€œnot healthy in any wayā€ to mean it doesnā€™t do anything to promote good health. Or do you mean itā€™s unhealthy? Stark difference between these thoughts. But rather than just making a sweeping statement, how about a less-than-encyclopedic explanation. :slight_smile:

5 Likes