Hand checks 2024

That mod looks like a pipe bomb :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Honest to God I just thought the same :joy:

4 Likes

Pulse BF with a Profile and OOO Blueberry Shortcake. Tastes a lot better than I thought it would.
Just found these BF’s in my stash. Big win for sure

11 Likes

How are those Vapecell 20700s? I need to get some 20700s for my pulses.

4 Likes

Omg I love the panels!!

4 Likes

Holy psychedelic how long have you had that mod didn’t know they made the pulse in the 70s very nice chop it and put 21700 in it

5 Likes

These are 4 years old and still going.

4 Likes

Good idea. I’ll try that someday

4 Likes

It’s a simple file out top of the battery box just take the corners out

8 Likes

That’s all you have to do? Open up the top corners on backside to fit a 21700 in there?

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Yep put your 21700 in and you’ll see where it hits on the top of the battery corner works a treat

5 Likes

I’ll give that a try when I can grab some 21700s.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Those are nice panels. Are they standard doors with a vinyl sticker attached or are they custom doors?

3 Likes

In Oct of 2023 I drove and sold my old SUV to my daughter in Southern Florida. She just sent me a message last night asking if these bottles were mine. It’s 3 bottles of Blueberry Ice from back in my E-Go pen days probably 2014-2015 that ended up under the seat and forgotten. Anyone think they are still good?

6 Likes

Most likely they will be harsh from the nicotine. Your talking eight years of nic going through hot summer’s.

2 Likes

Won’t know until you try them. Although, I think they’re gonna be pretty nasty.

3 Likes

Right I remember that juice being clear when I bought it. I’m surprised it hasn’t turned Black.

3 Likes

Second time overnight I tried to vape a capsule that fell inside. Not tasty that’s for sure. :rofl:

6 Likes