Hangsen Tobaccos

No freaking kidding! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anybody in Europe seen this?

-IMPORTANT NOTE: From 1st January 2016 the Hangsen company has ceased to deliver their aromas and tobacco essences for blending DIY eliquids to the European market. Therefore, we encourage all customers blending own DIY eliquids based on Hangsen’s aromas and essences for placing orders. Those products are only available while stocks last and afterwards, become permanently unavailable in Europe. No time to waste, order now!-

This is hangsenshop EU!!! WTF is going on here?

Well that bites! Good thing is, you can stock up on some essence flavours at a good price; shelf life on those are pretty non-existent…older they are, the better they become! But still, the fact remains they are ditching HS for whatever reason.

Not really, they haven’t got a lot left and the price isn’t all that good, not for the ones I want anyway. I get a better price at cig-eliquid.co.uk and the prices at juicefactory.au are even better.

[quote=“Kinnikinnick, post:23, topic:36806”]
they are ditching HS for whatever reason.
[/quote]Only flavours, not liquids. I don’t know if they are anticipating new regulations in the EU, if they are, it doesn’t bode wel for DIY

Wow, that’s not good news. Doesn’t sound like there was much warning at all.

None at all. I got the email today, that’s more than two months after the date.

I posted the notice over at ECF, in the Hangsen thread. Maybe someone over there knows whats going on.

Lots of Hangsen fans there.

2 Likes