Happy Father’s Day, Dads! 🎉

That’s so cute. I remember getting those cards when my daughter’s were young. Happy Father’s Day!

7 Likes

And a VERY Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads and Mom-Dads out there.
I’m enjoying mine with my vinyl FD present:

8 Likes

Me, too. My dad died in 1977 and I still miss him. On Mothers’ day, I miss being able to remember much about my mom…died in 1963. I still honor their memories and wish I could sit down with each of them and talk…and listen, really listen.

10 Likes

Sweet !! Though I’ve gone digital, I still appreciate those into vinyl. Was a DJ in college for a couple of years and miss spinning vinyl (and some older very hard plastic records) records.

7 Likes

Now THATS a cool FD present :tada:
Apparently, because I like coffee so much all I ever get is Coffee mugs… but that’s OK !
Also it appears that Mrs Rocky has my sense of humor :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

I hope each and every one of you Papa’s have an awesome day.

9 Likes

Thanks for the chuckle. That is a mug worth keeping.

5 Likes

Happy Fathers Day :tada::tada:

9 Likes

I also gave my dad a mug and a ticket to a concert of his favorite band :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Bump 2022…

10 Likes
6 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there and to the mom’s that fill that role as well!

9 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads! Wishing you a beautifully day :heart:

8 Likes

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY everyone !!!

Happy Father's Day 2023 Memes, Quotes, Wishes, Messages ...

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to everyone & thanks!!Time just flew by today…, Got caught up with everything else & didn’t get to run this on the gc & vape on it for the day like planned, so … knowing tht… I decided to kinda use some older shit… Somewhat… Ok…, I knew Capella’s LMP was very workable for SNV so…, a while back when I grabbed some of it from BC I saw the v2 & figured I’d try it… Granted… I’ve not messed with it ever since I got it…, I threw this together…& Then it got a nice ride in the glove box for the day! :grin:

6 Likes