ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Harsh TPA Juicy Peach

Just the general range I’ve found useful for each.
If you were to test them as a duo, I’d start at
RFSC Peach 1.25%
MF Wh. Peach 0.5%
This leaves some head room to bump 'em up if needed, but should be generally vivid enough for the wow-factor.

You can find the RFSC anywhere that caries RF.
MF, if your in the US, I use Good Earth Beauty. Use code GEB10 for 10% off and they always have free domestic shipping. Make sure to ask for a free sample of another MF flavor, too. They’re good about that.

Edit: Steep at least 3 days to test, they are good to go fairly early in the steep, but really shine at 4 weeks.

6 Likes

what are you mixing the juice in? glass or plastic container? I was experiencing the same harshness but found mixing in glass bottle made it a lot smoother.

7 Likes

Thanks LondonVaper. I mix in plastic, but I only have this harshness problem with Juciy Peach TPA and Blueberry Wild TPA. Someday will try glass - not a big fan of plastics though they are so useful…

2 Likes

Regarding TPA juicy peach, right now i’m vaping a mix that has 6%, and there is zero harshness in it
(the recipe is glass apple, 2% fuji apple FA, 6% juicy peach TPA and 8% strawberry ripe TPA)

I never used it in any other mixes, but this is one of my staples, and it’s never harsh, and I vape it after one night steep

As for plastic vs glass, in all honesty I never mixed in glass, just plastic, and it’s still not harsh.

4 Likes

interesting - i found certain flavours to have a harshness when steeped in LDPE plastic (juicy peach and blood orange FW come to mind), but not so in glass. Im waiting to receive some PET plastic bottlesto try those as glass isnt the most practical for mixing larger quantities

2 Likes

@adary, you don’t belong to the selected club of “lucky” people sensitive to Juicy Peach then :slight_smile:

@LondonVaper, I am inclined to think those chemicals in Juicy Peach to which some are sensitive do not come from reactions with plastic. I’ve noticed the harshness just after mixing.

4 Likes

That’s odd. I mix with FW blood orange regularly; I mix in glass beaker and transfer to ldpe bottle. I’ve not experienced any harshness from any flavor stored in ldpe, not even with the sharper grapefruit, lemons, or limes.

2 Likes

right - ill have to do an experiment and mix some juice in glass, PET and LDPE keeping all else constant and see. now im wodering if there is another factor i missed that explains the difference. what Nic levels are you using? i use 0.5mg nic - i wonder if higher nic level such as more common 3mg nic would mask the harshness.

2 Likes

Advice from TPA:

in general, it is best not to store these flavors long-term in soft (LDPE) plastic.
The plastic that we ship our 4 oz and 16oz sizes in is PET plastic, which is very resistantto interaction with the flavors

(https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/flavorsworkshop/shelf_life.pdf)

6 Likes

I have stored eliquid in both Glass and Pet plastic for many years now, even tho I prefer glass as the flavors tend to leach into the plastic over time there for changing the flavor and I never reuse plastic bottles for this same reason.
As far as mixing I mix in glass beakers or stainless steel.

3 Likes

This got me jonesing for a Peach recipe. I wanted to use these two in (roughly) this range and put some Caramel and Creams up against them to test their endurance. Just an hour after mixing so far, but this is great! The Peaches are prominent. Time will tell how they hold up.

4 Likes

I use 10-1.5mg salts in my and my cousin’s juices.

1 Like

Just tried INW Peach. Not harsh but I totally dislike this, puajjjj :slight_smile: I finally ordered some MF Peach (not White Peach), unable to find Real Flavours Peach in UK… I hope MF Peach was the right choice because it is so expensive!

Did a taste of the three peach flavours I currently have, the one I like most is the one which is harsh to me (TPA Juicy Peach). Unlucky. FA White peach is very good, cant tell whether is harsh or not without vaping it for longer. INW Peach … I can’t stand it, very artifical to my taste, although people seem to like it. Let’s see how good MF is.

3 Likes

Was the White Peach unavailable?? They’re both good, but the White is the One to have. Too late to swap before they ship?

Also, I’m surprised to see Peach RFSC isn’t available at Chef’s! @jay210 any help for that?

3 Likes

You sure he only looked at Chef’s ?

I always recommend RainbowVapes cos they have a much wider selection of RF. Chef’s selection is pretty damned paltry, so I’,m highly unsurprised if they don’t have it there :laughing:

4 Likes

sold out though.

Ninja’d by jay210

5 Likes

I’'ve yet to try either of the MF peaches. (though I’d prolly go for the White Peach, on balance, having read good things about it. Like @Plunderdrum said ) So if it turns out not to be to your taste, I might be able to do some kind of flavour-swap deal with you there.

But do read all the notes you can find on it, and give it a fair trial, remembering It will probably need a longer steep than you’re accustomed to.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Was it white peach??? Ouch, too late, glups. Hope peach is worth too.
Thanks guys! Yes I checked all those online sites. Put an alert on rainbow so they will let me know when they have more available

Have a nice weekend!

2 Likes

You can’t go wrong with regular Peach MF, don’t worry! But the White Peach is a little better in my opinion. It has a bit more zing and a wider spectrum of nuance and intrigue.

3 Likes

TPA has a DX variant of Juicy Peach. Bull City has it I believe.

1 Like