Has anyone made a TPA Maraschino Cherry that was good?

I just tried a TPA Maraschino Cherry that I made, it was disgusting. I added some French Vanilla and a little Meringue still disgusting I mixed at 4% and it tastes like crap very strong chemical taste very
nasty not the cherry flavor I’m looking for I just dumped it down the drain
:rage:

2 Likes

Never ever ever have I made anything from the dreaded Maraschino Cherry TFA that was remotely vapable. That is one of the world’s worst concentrate so sorry but dump it and move on is prob the easier thing to do. It was one of the first flavor’s that I realized not all flavor’s are good :flushed:

In the note section ppl talk about it is really really strong. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/167

4 Likes

super strong but goes well with a pina colada in very low %. it seems like the closest flavor to a cherry candy as it has the classic bite of it. tpa cherry extract is not as strong and does not have the zinging bite of maraschino cherry

2 Likes

instill have 58ml out of 60ml i tried mixing it with other cherries berries creams .25pct to 5pct and like @Amy2 said its just CRAP so disappointing bc i could eat those cherries straight from the jar i still havent dumped it but i should actually i wiill right now the bottle its in will be worth more than it

3 Likes

its officially gone and to my amazement the bottle is stained yellow ( NR 60ml plastic bottles ) ive never seen such a residue left on a bottle

3 Likes

The only thing I have been able to stand this #1 ranked flavor on the “most terrible flavors to vape ever” list, is a recipe made by @Don3 called Sonic’s Cherry Limeade

Sonic Cherry Limeade

Ingredient %
Citrus Punch (Mt. Dew) (TPA) 8
Maraschino Cherry (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

In his notes section he says you have to steep it for 3 weeks. When I make it I drop the Maraschino Cherry to 1% and I let it steep for 6 weeks minimum before even trying to vape it, but once it has steeped fully, it is a really surprisingly great Cherry-Limeade mix!!!

2 Likes

Hey Amy,
Exactly… I did dump it

3 Likes

Fidalgo…
Same here I love maraschino cherries but this crap is a disappointment and a waste of money!

3 Likes

thanks tbt

2 Likes

Hey Amy
Is there a good cherry that you would recommend maybe some kind of ripe cherry ?

2 Likes

no problem…I just wanted to share the only thing I have been able to vape using that flavor…it is so terrible though…I dumped mine also…I now use Bing Cherry by Flavorah, but they don’t sell that anymore, it has been replaced with Rainier Cherry…I have not personally tried the Rainier but it is supposed to be good…the Bing is excellent IMO…I also really like Cherries by Inawera…that one is really a great cherry

1 Like

Well Bing Cherry Flavorah was my go to realistic yet sweet Cherry but they came back and announced there is some bad stuff in there so they FLV have put out Rainier Cherry …I have yet to really experiment w/ it, but it has a lot of the qualities that Bing had but is much more of a ripe , wilder cherry this may be a good place for you to start.

Wild Cherry FW…a nuther can of worms…can be incredibly difficult to work w/ and requires layering in other flavors to achieve anything remotely good.

Black Cherry TFA not too bad but never guna be that overly sweet juicy cherry your hunting for and really that’s about the biggest thing is the thought you have about cherries and what they taste like to you it doesn’t transpire in vaping like eating w/ this flavor to me.

I really like Cherry FA and Cherry INW or have heard Great things about Cherries INW ( Inawera )

hope this helps.

2 Likes

thanks everybody I appreciate the help

3 Likes

I use Watkins Cherry from Walmart to make a nice Cherry Vanilla. It’s pretty good.

2 Likes

I made an Ego one Tank Cherry flavored for life. Doesn’t matter what I do to it I can still smell and taste cherry in it. :smile:

1 Like

Totally forgot to mention Watkins Cherry not the best but certainly not the worst of cherries out there ! Have had plenty of good mixes w/ it in the past when I was first starting out and for giggles about 2 months ago I made one of my old favs w/ it and it is still just as good to me.

swap out TFA and put in Watkins Cherry does just fine , this is best at 30 pg / 70 vg but I can’t vape that high of pg no more so bummers…

http://tjek.nu/r/67J8?token=ea310854ac85375

1 Like

you got that right bro

1 Like

thanks Rus

1 Like

Thanks Amy

2 Likes

yup exactly it’s just darn strong

2 Likes