Have we talked about [pumpkin (pie) flavors] yet?

this is great i have everything except the pumpkins so very easy ty again

1 Like

Thanx for sharing that BB!

2 Likes

i always forget about HS Italian cream ive gotta start remembering that one

2 Likes

Just remember that my V2 Cannoli is impossible without HN Italian Cream.:smiley:

2 Likes

ive gotta be honest ive used it a couple times and in alisa creamstone , but ive never really figured it out , i also havent used it much , my understanding is low or it will take over , but i do need to look at a few recipes and reread notes

1 Like

I use it at 1% in my V2 recipe but it works well at that because of the other flavors on the other hand in different recipes .5% has been too much Italian Cream because it is strong although it works great if used properly.

2 Likes

Your welcome @TorturedZen, if you ever need anything, just message me.

2 Likes

How much NF Pumpkin did you use? It is really strong at even 1%.

3 Likes

I did a 0.5% single flavor.

1 Like

Try .25% because it is really a strong concentrate, like Rich Cinnamon FLV strength.

3 Likes

@VapeyMama how are the pumpkin bread and pumpkin spice flv working out for you?

Those 2 are my favorite pumpkin flavors right now. I told her that if she didn’t like them I would buy them from her and pay shipping. I had forgotten to get back with her on that :wink:

3 Likes

Still playing with them, but they’re nice!

3 Likes

Glad I didn’t recommend something you didn’t like. I wouldnt mind buying them just not trying to lead someone in the wrong direction :grin: we all taste things differently for sure.

3 Likes

This years pumpkin pie test included LB bakers touch as an additive and it seems to fit nicely Only 3 days steep thus far time will tell…

5 Likes