Heaven Gifts Giveaway: Win Aimidi Tank T12, A Stunning and Durable Mod--(Ended)

A satisfying mod is not only a beauty outside, but also a beast inside. If it’s also solid and durable, that would be perfect for every vaper. This time we bring you such kind of mod – Aimidi Tank T12 as prize to enrich your collection. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to 160W with as low as 0.1ohm coil. It adopts stainless steel and polymer alloy construction, together with sturdy screws, ballistic bezels, metal armor, waterproof holes and an impact truss design, which makes it super strong and durable in harsh environment. The 0.96″color TFT screen with vertical menu provides all vaping info directly. Moreover it supports variable wattage and variable temperature control of Ni200/Ti/SS wires to meet different vaping needs. Wanna try this solid mod at the first time? We have prepared 1 set for you guys. Good luck!

To Enter:

Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to Vaping. One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Aimidi Tank T12 Mod
Digiflavor
Rda

If you draw a blank then post
‘Aimidi Tank T12 Mod’
Next post will start with Letter ‘D’

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 1 winner on September 25th, 2017.
2.You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3.Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 25 participants.

Post #1
Aimidi Tank T12 Mod
Digiflavor
TC

Hi, you only need reply with one word everytime.:joy:

1 Like

Dovpo :grinning:

#Post 1

O-Ring

#Post 1
gemini tank

1. Innokin

Kangertech

#Post 2
Hcigar

(don’t forget to mention your post #)

1 Like

Good looking out! :wink:

But I kind of took them literally when they said

To me that means Rule #3 no longer applies! :wink:
I know… Probably lost in translation chuckles
But I just saw the size of this dual 18650 mod… So I’ll wish everyone good luck and drag my booty outta here!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

RDA :smiley:

1 Like

Amperage

Talk about ambiguity …

So I totally screwed up with Gemini “tank” and @Mark_Turner picked up on it and @Sprkslfly messed it up again by picking up on the tank. lol

1 Like

Aimidi Tank T12 Mod

1 Like

#Post 3
DNA75

1 Like

5 pawns
Nice try :laughing:

2 Likes

Serpent
(Mini? Thats a thing right? :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Post#1 TCR

Reuleaux

Xomo

10char