HeavenGifts Contest: Photo Guessing Game, The Value of the Prize Depends On You! (Ended)

Hey guys, new contest time. Do you know all the products or have you ever used any one in below photo? If not, let’s take a quick look. TheIJOY RDTA 5S is a 2.6ml tank, featuring an innovative central fill design, dual adjustable airflow system and a push and lock body section. The Wondervape RDA is a 24mm diameter atty that supports both single & dual coil builds, and features both adjustable side and bottom airflow for smooth vaping clouds. The Captain PD 1865, runs on dual 18650 batteries that can fire up to 225w max. It can perfectly matched with RDTA 5S to bring you an ultimate vaping fun. The Suorin Air is an all-in-one style vaping kit consisting of 2ml cartridge and 400mAh battery. The GQ Blue Beast Kit is a portable penguin-like device that has a 2000mAh built-in battery and 10ml huge tank capacity. The iStick Pico 25 Kit is composed of a compact single 18650 mod with 25mm Ello tank, featuring a big 0.91-inch screen, 2A quick charging system and 85W output power.

Now back to the point, this time, our prize will be one of the three devices in shadow. Which one you will win totally depends on your answer. Look and read carefully, guys :wink:

To enter:

Rules:
1.Write down your answer in your first post. (xx tank, xx mod, xx kit)
2.Which features of the three products you guess are most appealing to you?
3.Share the links of the three product you guess on your social media page. (Optional)
4.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Attention:
1.We will choose 1 winner via random.org on July 28, 2017 and the winner can get the most expensive device that he guess right.
2.One rule, one post, which means you can only enter 4 times.
3.We require at least 25 participants.

2 Likes

Post#1
Wondervape rda
Captain pd 1865
istick pico 25 w/ ello

rda has wide cuff
captain has power
pico is compact

@mew @MandaB @Jenny1978 @BoDarc @JMak642 @therabidweasel

1 Like
  1. wondervape rda
  2. captain pd 1865
    3.captain pd 1865 w/ ijoy rdta 5s
  1. the deck and airflo
  2. it’s not a bad looking mod.
  3. don’t have to buy coils

@JoJo @heatho72

1. Wondervape RDA
  2. 225W IJOY Captain PD1865 TC Box MOD
  3. 225W IJOY Captain PD1865 with Wondervape RDA TC Kit

@Lolly @Sprkslfly

2 Likes
  1. Wondervape RDA
  2. 225W IJOY Captain PD1865 TC Box MOD
  3. 225W IJOY Captain PD1865 with Wondervape RDA TC Kit

Although the game is a little confusing and iam tired, i still am confident in my answers, i think

2 Likes
  1. Build deck and from the looks of it, it might even be possible to use goon drip tips
  2. Not bad looking and provides 225 watts
  3. A nice kit for anyone

@Steampugs @Saxonn @VapeyMama @TheTinMan1 @Bob_Bitchen @mjag

1 Like

Wondervape
Captain
istick pico 25

1 Like

Flavor
Ease of Use
All In One

@VapeyMama @Ken_O_Where @JoJo @woftam @AZViking @Fozzy71 @Bob_Bitchen @Cutlass92 @TheTinMan1

2 Likes

I love @Heaven_Gifts giveaways !!!

1st entry.

The ones depicted “in the shadows” are:

Wondervape rda
Captain pd 1865
istick pico 25 w/ ello

2 Likes

Since I’ve recently won giveaways, I’ll only post this 1 entry to help w/the contestant count. If it happens to win, I’ll pass the prize along.
@VapeyMama @TheTinMan1 @Cutlass92 @Bob_Bitchen

5 Likes

2nd entry:

1. I like the finish on the Wondervape
  2. The battery life ought to be good on the Captain since I don’t go anywhere near the max wattage that it’s capable of.
  3. The Pico should be a nice little portable device.
1 Like