Help with my DIY

thats fine what other dark berries do you have ??? black currant ??? maybe even some rasp , or strawberry actually if you have lemon that sounds yumme a blueberry lemon cheesecake mmmmm

2 Likes

Do u have a strawberry? If u add a tiny amount to your recipe, it can help make that blueberry stand out a bit more

2 Likes

hahah beat ya to it by a second lmao

2 Likes

I see that :joy::joy::joy:, seems we’re both on the same track here :wink:

1 Like

we are definetely on the same page

1 Like

ROTFLMAO jinxnow you beat me lol

1 Like

It keeps happening :scream::scream::scream::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m sosososo confused… Can you explain sorry? And use to have all sorts… but other half got rid of it so only just started getting back into it really just the blueberry jam as y fruit

ive been inspired to make a BB lemon cheesecake thank you everyone

3 Likes

Sounds delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Adding a tiny amount of another supporting flavor can help your desired flavor to come to the front and taste stronger

1 Like

ill work up a V1 when i get home ive never had great success making BB the main flave but im gonna try on this one

2 Likes

Any way I could put more vg in? Don’t want to piss it all up any chance you could work it out for me… would be great !

2 Likes

BB is a tough 1 to get right as a top note imo as well, keep us updated on your progress

1 Like

@Gambit117 can take over ive gotta run and measure house ill check in later

1 Like

Have u got a larger bottle to put it into? If u used a 60ml to start w/, it’s gonna take around 180ml to dilute that ny cheesecake down

Yeah iv got a 200ml bottle ??

Or you could just start over. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to take that “walk of shame” to the kitchen sink! :hushed:

2 Likes

How would i dilute got all my mix in etc

I just plugged in the changes, now u just take these numbers and subtract your original recipe, that you’ve already added

1 Like