Help with using my flavours, suggested recipes

Ya, Malaysia for sure, or if you pass through Bangkok. There are a couple of vape shops in Bangkok too. :smile:

1 Like

The people in Malaysia are CRAZY about vaping. I like it I have a lot of friends there who are into vaping. `Here in Cambodia it illegal so it is a small community or should I say individuals.

1 Like

Nice to know that SOME people in the world have it RIGHT! Everybody else is trying to ban it.

1 Like

Dumb question but how do you use the scale with this calculator ? I know a lot of ppl use e juice me up but I only have a mac and am too lazy to set up boot camp or run parallels . Is it possible with this calculator?

You can use it with a Mac. On the ELR Home site find your user preferences in the upper right corner. There’s an option to measure by drops or grams. Choose grams. Just use those for your weights with your scale and you’re all set.

cheers buddy thanks a lot really appreciate it a lot happy holidays !!!

Hey Brad I found electric scales pretty stoked. was not very happy using the drops method for sure. Happy holidays

1 Like

Nice. You will be so much happier mixing by weight. I have a couple shape and vape recipes I like to make. When the craving arises I just toss the bottle on the scale, add the ingredients, and shake and vape. But I also mix up to 250ml on my scale and I find I get a lot more consistency that with volume. You just need a 500g scale for mixing 250ml. I need to find a bigger scale. I have been on the lookout for a .001g precision scale able to do 1000g or more. But at that precision and capacity they get very pricey.

Heya Brad, hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Cool on the scales, LV said it. Mixing by weight is the way to go. So much more accurate and less to clean up. I gave the “Crash Test Dummy” my standard dripper test and it is pretty danged good for an off the cuff mix. It could stand to have a bit more Blueberry in it and a bit less Graham Cracker. But still pretty tasty.

I have diverted a bit from the recipe and tried this made it 2 days ago I like a sweet so maybe not for you think I have pretty muted taste buds but feel free to give this a try and let me know what you think? http://tjek.nu/r/342B

I have made this one as well and I am actually enjoying it? needs to steep and breathe at least 4 days before trying. I was really worried about the raspberry but after 5 days the perfume went away and the flavour muted.http://tjek.nu/r/31DT
The best odour is a flavouring from Thailand I saw it in the local grocery store so I am unsure about its chemical compounds. I am sure you have another substitute. I tried researching it on the internet and all I could find was posting from Amazon selling it. Thanks for giving me the first recipe too get me going and give me a bit of courage mixing. I have made a few other batches but am keeping them private until they steep a bit longer. Anyways cheers.

Don’t get discouraged. Once you get some decent flavors in your stash you will be mixing up some killer juices. It just takes a little time to get going. The steeping process is what slows ya down so much in the beginning. But once you start mixing a bottle here and there eventually you will have a stash of juice like this…

1 Like

Wow that is an incredible stash!!! POST APOCALYPTIC!! hahahahahaha! What are your favourite vapes? I tend to like vapes on the creamy side

If you like Creamy vapes there is only one you need to make. Trust me. It is @DarthVapor’s Floating Island. It is absolutely fantastic. See that large 8oz Brown bottle in the middle there? It is full of that recipe. I love it that much!

If you like I can send you some to try. I just made it yesterday. It usually takes a few weeks to steep, but I made it on my hotplate stirrer so the steep time has been drastically reduced.

Yeah that looks creamy as!!! I bet it is delicious, thanks for the offer of sending me some but I am in Cambodia hahahaha… Definitely want to get some new flavours feel quite limited by my first initial purchase for sure.

For a good single flavor cream I would have to say Vienna Cream by Flavourart. It is very good and I bet it would make for a good standalone cream. Reviews say it does, but I have never tried it.

I think my best choices for now being In Phnom Penh is Lorrans they seem to be the only ones I have been able to find. I will have to stock up when I get home to Canada in the spring. Not so many choices for flavours in Asia at least the ones people are used to mixing with on this site at least.

Shipping to Asia is quite expensive was half the cost of my liquids. Hey what is your best brand od nicotine ?

I buy from Heartland Vapes. But everyone says the best is Nude Nicotine. Their price sure is high.